mixoff.org

tempe

Captain Midnight
Sep 22, 2005
Perth, Australia
Just found this link in the Australia / New Zealand forum on Gearslutz. It doesn't seem to active but it is basically an entire forum dedicated to "song for your mixing practice." If anything it would be a great place to find some stuff to practice that isn't metal related so I thought I'd share it!

http://mixoff.org

I saw another thread here on 'mix off' a few days ago around here. Anyways, still a great site to check out.

This is awesome! Thanks for sharing. I was hoping a site like this would pop up eventually. I wish we had a sub-forum on this forum for mixing practice. Threads created like that in the 'rate my mix' section just get buried so easily.

I wish more people from this forum would post some of their tunes over there. The ones currently available there kinda... uhhhh... suck. lol. I'm going to throw a few of mine on there sometime this week once I get time to render some more stuff down.

Thanks for mentioning the new site over here!

The mixoff.org site is brand new (well, one month old) and we definitely need contributions. Of course, you're welcome to download tracks for your own practice, but everyone benefits from hearing others' mixes, especially if they're good!

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for the link, and all that!

Also, I'll add a jazz section, or any other genre that people ask for.

John
mixoff.org

Thanks for mentioning the new site over here!

The mixoff.org site is brand new (well, one month old) and we definitely need contributions. Of course, you're welcome to download tracks for your own practice, but everyone benefits from hearing others' mixes, especially if they're good!

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for the link, and all that!

Also, I'll add a jazz section, or any other genre that people ask for.

John
mixoff.org

Great concept for a web site, hope it all goes well for you!!