MMA

11hfm9x.jpg

fed.jpg

mmanewsjune27.jpg

The "fucking triangles" pic has got to be one of the best shoops I've seen in a long time

Regardless of who wins the Lesnar vs Carwin fight, Velasquez will knock him the fuck out!

Regardless of who wins the Lesnar vs Carwin fight, Velasquez will knock him the fuck out!

I agree completely.

Initially I was leaning towards Carwin, but instead I think I'll go with Lesnar. Carwin is a better striker but I think it's more likely that Lesnar will secure takedowns and just beat on and exhaust Carwin and I'm not sure if Carwin will have an answer for that.

Pulling for shane, but I don't think he has much of a chance against the vanilla gorilla. brock by tko rnd 2.

cain vs brock is going to be a lot of fun to watch, but it doesn't matter who wins cause neither has the overall skills to beat the future king

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Carwin vs Lesnar is almost a 50/50 but slightly in Lesnar's favor. Lesnar should look for a take-down and work some ground-n-pound. Carwin should look for uppercuts to keep Lesnar back and work stand up striking. Velasquez vs the winner will also be a good heavyweight bout.

Also, I don't know if anyone else knew that Keith Jardine is now out of the UFC. It happened about a week or so ago after his loss to Matt Hamill. I'm pretty disappointed about this, even though he has lost a lot of fights recently. I always enjoyed his fights, because he is a brawler and showed a lot of heart vs Matt Hamill.

Lesnar over Carwin by knockout. I predict Lesnar will get him on the ground and just beat his face in, and potentially get disqualified by not stopping when the ref steps in.

Lesnar over Carwin by knockout. I predict Lesnar will get him on the ground and just beat his face in, and potentially get disqualified by not stopping when the ref steps in.

This is going to be a tough pick! I'm split 50/50 only because Carwin has some big-boy strength behind him. When Lesnar is matched in that category sometimes he doesn't quite know what to do. I'm 50/50 on this one. Carwin could come out more hungry for it, but Lesnar could be coming out with something to prove after his sickness. Going to be a good one regardless!

Also, I don't know if anyone else knew that Keith Jardine is now out of the UFC. It happened about a week or so ago after his loss to Matt Hamill. I'm pretty disappointed about this, even though he has lost a lot of fights recently. I always enjoyed his fights, because he is a brawler and showed a lot of heart vs Matt Hamill.

That guy fucking sucks, good riddance.