Moar halp!

@Ensi: sounds like a motherboard issue. If I'm right you need a new pc.

Ah.. Well I do not have the cash for that.

But the company (Multicom.no for norwegians), said that they could change the motherboard, CPU and ram, but I had to mail the PC to them (AGAIN.).

How hard is it to change a fucking motherboard, CPU and RAM?:lol:

They mentioned something with my computer having a 939-socket. Which made it a hard task, that only they could do.

Do any of you know what that is?:lol:

Download only form safe sources, download only in rar format if possible and ALWAYS scan those rars. Holy fuck you kids are tards :Lol: I haven't had a virus is 3 years.

If you're download from some fucked up site you got off google without any discretion you deserve the raped cpu :lol:

200px-Boomer.jpg

Download only form safe sources, download only in rar format if possible and ALWAYS scan those rars. Holy fuck you kids are tards :Lol: I haven't had a virus is 3 years.

If you're download from some fucked up site you got off google without any discretion you deserve the raped cpu :lol:

Then don't ask for PC help from me on MSN, poseur!!!:Smug:
And no, it was from pr0n, not random downloading as I don't do that, not even with pr0n.

The CURRENT problem is everything works perfectly fine...
except the internet, which lasts for 5minutes or so, then stops. MSN, Steam, and WoW all connect fine, but FF and IE, and also the anti-virus/spyware programs updatings wont work.

I managed to update them all one at a time with my bullshit 5 minutes and left everything scanning...Will see the results when I get home.

Like that would be the only way to get a virus....

I always,always download in RAR but sometimes i just get some nasty spyware.

I never had a virus.Not ont his PC or my old one. Back when I was a fucking n00b I had a computer from 2002 that was full of viruses thanks to Kazaa.

I never had a virus.Not ont his PC or my old one. Back when I was a fucking n00b I had a computer from 2002 that was full of viruses thanks to Kazaa.

I never even used Kazaa because i knew it was the fucking gay.

This computer is from 2002....erk. I so badly need a new one but how to afford one when i need a new display aswell. Blerkk!