Bad Virus is Bad

Well, starting with 30 for the guitars, 10-15 for the drums, same for the keyboards, and I don't even tell you about the vocals

EDIT : and of course, before anybody tell me, bass and all the other instruments.

Jari said that the intro of the new Wintersun have +300 tracks, if i recall correctly

The album doesn't exsist. Hes been sitting back scratching his ass this entire time.

Hes just been saying hes working on it so people will think its outstanding, as he knows it probably will be anyway.

Swabs...enforcer of grammar/speech

and actually...inconsequently isn't a word either, you would need inconsequential or inconsequentially. :p

INCONSEQUENTLY.jpg

Sorry :p

That's what I call ownage :lol:.

That's what I call you are gay lolololololol.

So, for about a week now, I've been plagued by this death virus, which seems to be much smarter than my computer and myself. Every search result I get in google is un-clickable, and just opens up a second window full of adds, and doesnt go to the link at all.

Sounds like go.google.com virus.

Instructions how to get rid of it:

Go to Start > Control Panel > System > Hardware > Device Manager > View > Show Hidden Devices.

Scroll down to “Non-plug and Play Drivers” and click the plus icon to open those drivers.

Then search for “TDSSserv.sys”

Right click on it, and select “Disable”

Note: If you select Uninstall, it will install itself again when you reboot the system, so DON’T select Uninstall.

Restart your pc.

You can now update your Antirus/Malware/Rootkit softwares and the go.google rubbish will stop.

Its now up to the Anti-Virus/Malware/Spyware companies to make an effort to stop this, and not rely on simple basic home PC user’s like myself to save the world

In simple terms, TDSSserv.sys is a service/server redirecting all software updates to 127.0.0.1 (your own computer) so they won’t update