Monday Morning Apocalypse!!!!!!!!

Walter_Langkowski said:
Wow, it's been a long time since I've read something as ignorant as that. Good job bro.:erk:

And I don't care care if the album is called 'Mopping Up Manloads'...as long as it's typical Evergrey is all I'm concerned about.

HAHAHA:tickled: jesus christ:p

Hey, this is not a 9/11 thread. Please discuss it in somewhere else. I can't believe how it came to this point.

In Search Of Truth remains the bands best work.
Inner Circle, for me, has slided dramatically, and Recreation Day isn't much better.
I can still listen to "The Encounter" and "Mark Of The Triangle" over and over again.

This is my first post on the Everygrey Forum and I just had to write after reading all of this thread.

I manage UK band Humanity who are now in Division One studio recording their second album with Thomas at the helm. He played us the new Evergrey album the first day we were there and we were all blown away, it is the natural progrestion from Inner circle and everything about it just screams class.

We are all big fans which was the main driving force for me to get the band there to record and as fans we all feel that the album is the best Everygrey album so far.

All bands need to progress and expand - this is what Evergrey have done with the new album.

All I can say is to listen with open ears AND an open mind is to listen properly

Killin Time said:
This is my first post on the Everygrey Forum and I just had to write after reading all of this thread.

I manage UK band Humanity who are now in Division One studio recording their second album with Thomas at the helm. He played us the new Evergrey album the first day we were there and we were all blown away, it is the natural progrestion from Inner Space and everything about it just screams class.

We are all big fans which was the main driving force for me to get the band there to record and as fans we all feel that the album is the best Everygrey album so far.

All bands need to progress and expand - this is what Evergrey have done with the new album.

All I can say is to listen with open ears AND an open mind is to listen properly
Inner Space?

Anytime a band makes a change, it will be a progression. Doesn't mean it's for the best. I also saw the band photos and Threshold did the water and reflection thing in 2004 on Subsurface.

Good way to plug the band, though.

We're obviously listening with open ears. That is just a nonsense statement. We listened to an album from one of our favorite bands and didn't like it.

OMG sknight!!!! WHAT PART OF U CAN'T BE A FAN OF THE BAND IF U DON'T LIKE EVERYTHING THEY MAKE DON'T U GET??!!?!?

[/retarded fanboyism]

Well there you go I put space instead of Circle I cant possibly be a fan.

I will remeber in the future not to post on this site with any opinion that does not match up to all the real Everygrey fans.

For me until I heard the new album In Search Of Truth and Recreation Day were my top Evergrey albums I just think Monday Morning is cool.

So to end sorry to have spoken.

I have to disagree with someone here. I think Recreation Day is Evergrey's best CD. Not a bad song on the CD.

Dove

Killin Time said:
Well there you go I put space instead of Circle I cant possibly be a fan.

I will remeber in the future not to post on this site with any opinion that does not match up to all the real Everygrey fans.

For me until I heard the new album In Search Of Truth and Recreation Day were my top Evergrey albums I just think Monday Morning is cool.

So to end sorry to have spoken.

thanks man;) your post really gave me hope about the new album,as I haven't listened to it yet:\ whatever those "uuuh,we think it,like,reeally sucks that evergrey didn't reproduce ISOT" say...man,its so stupid not to be openminded for change! its stills tom vocals,and every other member's instrument! so even if they have changed theire style to RAP or trance,it would still be intresting to hear a different side of evergrey,cause everything they've made so far is fantastic:worship: guys like you can go hang around at some soilwork-forum or whatever,whose songs are the same on every album! you'd probably like that:err:

DoveWings said:
I have to disagree with someone here. I think Recreation Day is Evergrey's best CD. Not a bad song on the CD.

Dove

and you are sooo right! recreation day doesn't have one bad song!:headbang:

DragonOfBlood said:
I mean, how can two non-fans like us be allowed to post?!

Why would you want to?

I mean, all opinions on the album are welcome, but it seems like a few of you are more interested in shit-stirring than any actual discussion...

jaimek said:
Why would you want to?

I mean, all opinions on the album are welcome, but it seems like a few of you are more interested in shit-stirring than any actual discussion...

So "shit-stirring" is defined as "not kissing the band's collective asses"? I'm most definitely an Evergrey fan, which why is it pisses me off that they've taken the radio-friendly road with MMA.

Shit-stirring and having a dissenting opinion are two different things. Shit-stirring would be coming in here and posting things like "OMG EVERGREY ARE TEH WORST BAND EVAR!" with no actual backing arguments.

sknight and myself both have good reasons for not liking the album, as well as having well thought out arguments to support our opinions. That's discussion.

jaimek said:
Yep, from ProgPower IV, at the SymX lunch.

There is lots of love in this picture, i love it :)

This is not for Jaimek:
Why is there so much rage here ? If you don't like this album, you can always wait for the next one. That is what i've been doing for Dream Theater for a few years.