Money making

Originally posted by Final_Vision

no just wondering now that all these sexual innuendos arise between Erama and Henke lol......considering Eramas 15 :p

But hey who am i to step in between love!!!!!! :lol:

I'm just joking... don't take these words seriosly... :lol:

"And now on to something completely different"

I have shaved my head...

Originally posted by Final_Vision

no just wondering now that all these sexual innuendos arise between Erama and Henke lol......considering Eramas 15 :p

But hey who am i to step in between love!!!!!! :lol:

That's 14. ;)

Well, if there is any law in Sweden, he can come here because there's no sex law I know of in Croatia!!

quote:
Originally posted by Destrruction

I have shaved my head...

My philospohy (I believe i mentioned it before) : long hair=hot guy...

Originally posted by SculptedCold
About making money, your album just arrived through my door in the last half hour! Yay!!!! Though......Henrik's got a staple in his face. Doesn't that hurt?

Now I know what a staple is...
Mm... You know... It's because of that thing i sound like i do when i'm singing...
I used to sound like Michael Bolton until i got that staple in my face and started to get angry... ;)

Originally posted by Eramaajarvi

That's 14. ;)

Well, if there is any law in Sweden, he can come here because there's no sex law I know of in Croatia!!

quote:

I have shaved my head...

My philospohy (I believe i mentioned it before) : long hair=hot guy...

i've totaly shaved my head!!!! ;)

:lol:

i've totaly shaved my head!!!! ;)

damn!
if this really is true, I think we´ll have to cancel our "tourplans" bigtime if henrik doesnt start eating major doses of Regain right away. Dont have any anything against shortcuts, but a majority of longhaired guys in a band like skyfire is the least u can expect :p

short hair girls = :puke:

some pull it off but uh....not many.

as for Henke and his hair, YOU BETTER HAVE NOT! Or ill personally come and kill you......but thats not a threat :p

I definitely think girls should have long hair... but just as you say F_V, some pull it off..

I used to have long hair a while ago but I hated it... just so freakin' thick and irregular and stuff.. just had to cut it off. Now I go with about 5 mm :D

Once upon a time, Erama was Henke's personal groupie.

Or maybe she still is I dunno, all I do know is ive been on this board too friggen long :zombie:

Henke, I'll have sex with you if you really need the money. You'll be getting me drunk for that one though.

Seriously though, I'll give you twenty bucks if you give me your address. Don't think I won't. I'd do it just so I could say that I did.

If Henke shaved his head. Jonas should grow his hair, then shave it off, then make it into a wig and give it to Henke.

This is why Henke can't have short hair. Which one is you?
1.jpg

Henke, how much is the plane ticket?

Isn't either Jonas' address or an address in Jonas' name on the book to Timeless Departure or something like that? What if we sent money and a CD there, and in return for the cash we get the CD signed by the band. We could contribute to Henke's empty wallet, get them together to rehearse, and get stuff signed. We'll call it the Wenngren fund. Henke, name your price.