Moon.

I've seen a dvd rip on a couple sites, judging by the reviews and feedback here I'll probably check it out sometime soon, i've been looking for really crazy interesting movies recently and a lot of them are either too fucked up in just a shocking way yet don't fully deliver (eastern promises) or kinda lame. Also I have yet to see a thriller in the past like week that doesn't involve some sort of rape or abuse, seriously spending a whole day watching movies revolving around/including rape gets really bothersome by the end of the day and it seems like it's in every fucking thriller I watch (natural born killers, eastern promises, cape fear, primal fear, a clockwork orange, taken; the only ones i've seen in the past week that haven't are the prestige and the fugitive).

Personally I don't see the point in even bothering to watch it in 2D, it's obvious that the main point of the movie is to show off new 3D effects.

I've seen a dvd rip on a couple sites, judging by the reviews and feedback here I'll probably check it out sometime soon, i've been looking for really crazy interesting movies recently and a lot of them are either too fucked up in just a shocking way yet don't fully deliver (eastern promises) or kinda lame. Also I have yet to see a thriller in the past like week that doesn't involve some sort of rape or abuse, seriously spending a whole day watching movies revolving around/including rape gets really bothersome by the end of the day and it seems like it's in every fucking thriller I watch (natural born killers, eastern promises, cape fear, primal fear, a clockwork orange, taken; the only ones i've seen in the past week that haven't are the prestige and the fugitive).

The DVD rip is good quality.

Check it out! :)

Just did and I gotta say I loved it! The story was great, nothing was cheesy and I was glued to the screen the whole time, exactly what I've been looking for, thanks! The only complaint I could possibly have is there was one loose end question that wasn't answered but it was minor and probably doesn't matter so I won't post it in case anyone reads it haha.

burned it from a rental machine.
way cool 8mins in \, i have a 5.1 system and it makes the film the sound,it's errie inthe beginning hey....
truely mind blowing film, that is not dated

also liked a lot, i just think he accept his clone existence way too fast. "you're a clone? NO WAY!.... ahhh i'm ok now"