More Bush speculation from the AS board....

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
"I heard through some reliable sources that John will NOT be returning after the reunion shows. He feels betrayed and should. Scott and Charlie are backstabbing, money grubbin' asses with no loyalty. I for one am not that sad as I think that Saint is much better than Anthrax and would love to see another Saint album/tour. Plus, if he does leave, there will be a lot of bands trying to get him to join. I know I would do anything to have him as a vocalist for my band. Just my 2 cents."

Now, again, this is speculatoin, and I know Scott has said "no one is leaving," but this is the same Scott who said "we won't ever do a reunion."

one would have to assume that the reunion shows are going to do well,i would be very surprised if they did not do there next record with belladonna,on the down side i thought wcfya is the best anthrax record ever and easily bush's best performance on vocals althought i do want to see the original line up again only time will tell what direction they are going to go.

Let's hope it's speculation. I don't mind Joey's voice, but Bush, is well, Bush! How do you have a reunion tour when the band itself is still together? Call me crazy but why not have Joey just join them on stage and surprise the hell out of the fans on their next tour! I'd like to hear from Bush himself........waiting.

And if Bush leaves, well, we'll just have to follow

anthrax miss said:
Let's hope it's speculation. I don't mind Joey's voice, but Bush, is well, Bush! How do you have a reunion tour when the band itself is still together? Call me crazy but why not have Joey just join them on stage and surprise the hell out of the fans on their next tour! I'd like to hear from Bush himself........waiting.

And if Bush leaves, well, we'll just have to follow
I concur!

"reliable sources"....you know. But I still take every internet rumor seriously. I think this is most likely to happen. Unless it´s all an April fools.

Bush leaves, I am out of here.

Right now, I am going to withhold judgement. If they do Ozzfest, with Belladonna, I don't know what I am gonna do. I am dying to see Maiden do all there early stuff, but I really don't want to see Anthrax with Belladonna----I suppose I could just drink heavily when they are on?

What do YOU thinK?

I Don't Die said:
Scott said maybe three days ago, that John has not & is not leaving the band. This is kinda of a for the fun of it Reunion.

For the fun of it? Fun for who? As far as I know, Scott fucking hates Joey and thinks he's a shit singer - how much fun is that?
Unless you meant, "for the money of it"? :Smug:

vomit said:
I really don't want to see Anthrax with Belladonna----I suppose I could just drink heavily when they are on?

What do YOU thinK?

I think you would love seeing Anthrax with Belladonna. I did. I saw them on the POT tour with Maiden and they were fantastic.
Doesn't mean they should go against their principles and get Joey and Dan back in the band though..... :err:

that we should probably start 19 more threads about this very topic. Apparentley, it is the cool thing to do latley.

You people all make me sick. Is something going on? Maybe. But NONE of you know WHAT so I really think everyone should keep there rumor-happy mouths shut untill the BAND says something. Nice fucking concept, huh? You all have the rest of your lives to piss and moan about what happens to this band. You can't let it fucking rest for another little while untill we find out what is really going on? Seriously people. Get out of your moms basment and take a walk or some shit. If you have not yet noticed, it is spring time. I have my theories about this whole thing too, and none of you are wrong to have yours - but this shit is getting old.

I think we can all respect eachothers opinions a lot more once the band tells us what's going on. You can't hide forever, Mr. Wu!!!

vomit said:

Right now, I am going to withhold judgement. If they do Ozzfest, with Belladonna, I don't know what I am gonna do. I am dying to see Maiden do all there early stuff, but I really don't want to see Anthrax with Belladonna----I suppose I could just drink heavily when they are on?

What do YOU thinK?

Dude get a fucking life. Its a band. You sound like one of those dramatic Emo kids.

Go suck on your thumb while the rest of the Metal world is banging their heads to the best Anthrax line up there has ever been. Bush is a great singer I have nothing against the guy but when 99 percent of the Metal world (Except for 20 or so kids on this forum) thinks of Anthrax they think of the Joey Era.

Thrillho said:
that we should probably start 19 more threads about this very topic. Apparentley, it is the cool thing to do latley.

You people all make me sick. Is something going on? Maybe. But NONE of you know WHAT so I really think everyone should keep there rumor-happy mouths shut untill the BAND says something. Nice fucking concept, huh? You all have the rest of your lives to piss and moan about what happens to this band. You can't let it fucking rest for another little while untill we find out what is really going on? Seriously people. Get out of your moms basment and take a walk or some shit. If you have not yet noticed, it is spring time. I have my theories about this whole thing too, and none of you are wrong to have yours - but this shit is getting old.

I think we can all respect eachothers opinions a lot more once the band tells us what's going on. You can't hide forever, Mr. Wu!!!

You're funny. We're not wrong to have our opinions, but we should all shut up and not mention them?
I know! Let's all NOT post our opinions on Anthrax, that way the forum will be great!!! It'll be full of, er, FUCK ALL.
:Smug: