More Random Stuff

yeah probably- not like REALLY soon, but the gears are turning. Probably in the next few months.

Collegeville was one of the store I put down as a preferred destination. Crossing my fingers I get in. There an opening?

Honestly man, I have no idea. I know there is a management opening, it's all screwed up. Place needs some help though that much I know haha.

I found that like a week a go doing a random search on Google. I thought I linked it on these forums. Regardless, I actually caught myself singing it at work today.

Remember when I called the SCAR a fishgun? Yea I confused it with the XM8. Heres the real fish gun:

2lsi7et.jpg

2nvt9u8.jpg

Its the XM8 Assault Rifle. Chambered in 5.56 NATO, vince. The army worked with H&K to developed the next rifle for us forces to replace the M4. However I hear it literally melts if you fire too many rounds through it so it never got picked up by the us armed forces.

So I dunno where you go to shoot your moist nugget kris... but uhh... Im hopefully gonna be getting a nice rifle soon. I have my heart set on a Daniel Defense XV. We'll see how the gun store feels about me buying a gun off the internet... but when that happens I was wondering if you wanted to go shooting some time?

at French Creek. The park, not the sporting store. its like 40 mins away, but u just drive up and start shootn. u should try and get a handgun too

i am. right now im debating on getting a fullsized 1911 or getting a 4 inch springfield XD in 9mm. I hate shooting .45 in compacts. only reason i would get the 9. ill probably get the 1911. in .45 of course. I know i got the cash for both right now but im trying not to splurge too much. Im for sure getting that ar-15 carbine/m4 though. Hopefully the Daniel Defense.

I have to wait till the 1st for my money to get all clear. Reason being is because i opened up a money market savings account. After that ill probably go to the gun store on the 5th. Hope they let me order the daniel defense (i get this weird notion they are gonna give me shit. I dont know why) and ill probably walk out of there with a pistol.

DDXV
2u3y39k.jpg

sick!
let me know when ur gonna go shooting i want in!

for sure dude. i just called kris acting like a kid on christmas. the fucking XDm came with 2 20 round magazines. wtf 20 rounds? I had to use the speed loader thing that came with it to manage to get them all in there.

but yea the ar-15 is 5.56 or .223. its got a 1 in 7 barrel twist which i was praying to god it had when i left the store. I forgot to ask. 1 in 7 just means it can shoot heavier bullets then a barrel with 1 in 9. I also was talking to the dude for about 5 minutes about it saying .223 on the mag well. I was like "dude are you positive this will shoot 5.56. I know they make ar-15s that will only shoot .223". The guy was like "Its colt. it'll shoot 5.56". He even kind of made fun of me when he got me some bullets saying "See 5.56!"

The Springfield XDm is in 9mm. I wasnt a fan of green polymer frames until he busted the thing out. Also the one old dude that was helping me was super awesome. He gave me some free boxes of bullets and threw in some paper targets. He even wished me a happy belated birthday.