More Random Stuff

somthing silly I wanted to point out. My XDm has rails. which means i can throw on a light or a lazer or whatever crazy TACTICOOOOL thing they can come up with. I noticed that my speed loader can attatch to the rail....

6dthev.jpg

what? why the fuck? what?

Im gonna go by myself today. I wanna break the XD in. I know I said i'd go out with you guys... I'd just be more comfortable breaking the gun in by myself.

Mother fucking quadruple post.

Kris try to post the pictures you and your mom took on here. I'd like to check them out some time.

kris did you know there is actually 50 yd frame at french creek park?

8wh1xx.jpg

its on the far left. no benches apparently. I dont remember seeing it. maybe it was under the snow or somthing. Also apparently park rangers shoot there in plain clothes some times to catch people breaking the 3 round rule. So no more "cheating" for me. Apparently its a pretty hefty fine.

Pretty certain we all saw the 50 yard targets but didn't want to go over there as we had thought people were already there. Didn't notice that they didn't have tables. Kris actually tried to help the people make a makeshift 10 yard target for some people that were there for like 10min.

no that was the 25. kris told me yesterday on live they got rid of the 50's. the 50's used to be to the left of the table we were at.

oh wow this video pisses me off

they point the gun at 3 people. someone points it at the camera man and at the 2 dudes on the bench. Terrible trigger discipline. Someone dry fires it into the crowd. OH HURRR ITS LIKE AN M-16 BECAUSE IT HAS A BOLT REALEASE. IT FEELS JUST LIKE AN AIR SOFT GUN. Stupid fucking kids. Its so painfully obvious they are air softers and never held a real gun before.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see the video but uh.... I'd be down for driving around and shooting airsoft at the college kids

man, i hope all asian girls have hook up lists because i'm going to fucking will myself onto at least ONE hahah

i know quality is awful. heres a picture of a picture of my me in my m. bison costume my mom made for me in 1st grade.

205ppac.jpg

im so glad my mom took a fucking picture of this.