More soccer/football

Jesus H. Christ!

Jamaica Gaffer Theodore Whitmore just got a ten-year extension to his contract and Luton Shelton became a national hero, all thanks to our beloved USMNT, who thought that after scoring in the FIRST 15 GODDAMNED SECONDS that they did not have to play anymore. OOPS! Jamaica actually came to play as they beat the USMNT 2-1. Both of Jamaica's goals came off of free kicks, with Shelton's blast coming in the 63rd minute. Got news for you: Klinnsmann had better unfuck this team for the 11th, and get them to start shitting him Tiffany cufflinks. After tonight's performance, there should be alarm bells ringing as it is now a very serious danger for the USMNT's qualifying for the 2014 World Cup could end in the Third Round of CONCACAF qualifying.

Yea! Klinnsmann became a genius after Tuesday night. But, WOW! Did Canada stink up the joint or what? Saw the highlights of Canada/Honduras and convinced me that Honduras is a "Money team"...they are at their best when there is something to play for and their backs are against the wall. Have not seen them go wild like that since they put 11 past St. Vincent some years back.

But, no worries. CONCACAF will send four teams to Brazil. New Zealand or New Caledonia is NOT going to beat the fourth place CONCACAF side. Just pray the US just finishes in the Top Four.

That's it Mike, Sunday's gonna be great!!

Corinthians played like ass on Wednesday but still beat Al Ahly. I think the game Sunday will be excellent, especially if our team plays what they're capable of. Chelsea looked great this morning. It's going to be a hell of a match!

VAI CORINTHIANS!

Yeah, I had to pass out at 2am. I tried, but I figured I'd get more work done if I woke up at 7. Sunday I'll be up for that for sure since I'll be done with school :D I'm finishing up the game now while finishing up my recording engineer projects/final

So... I forgot we have a gig tonight which means I won't be in until 2am. I hope I'll be able to last until 5:30am. Curse awesome live games in japan. READY MILTON!?! :D

BRING IT ON BITCHES!!!!

PM me your number Mike, I will be antagonizing you at every Corinthians chance!! Lol

380668_10151130821256408_1151733082_n.jpg

VAI CORINTHIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ISN'T IT SAD?!?

That the opening match of the USMNT's quest to the World Cup is shown in America on BeInSport, the al-Jazeera Sports channel....A channel that has fewer subscribers than what showed up to see Voyager in Brooklyn two years ago. Oh, well. I guess I watch online. And, the only channel worth a damn, has the commentary done in Arabic. Go figure.

BTW, Bradley scored on a volley in the 36th. Garcia scored on a beautiful bicycle kick to tie it up in the 39th. 1-1 at the half

ISN'T IT SAD?!?

That the opening match of the USMNT's quest to the World Cup is shown in America on BeInSport, the al-Jazeera Sports channel....A channel that has fewer subscribers than what showed up to see Voyager in Brooklyn two years ago. Oh, well. I guess I watch online. And, the only channel worth a damn, has the commentary done in Arabic. Go figure.

BTW, Bradley scored on a volley in the 36th. Garcia scored on a beautiful bicycle kick to tie it up in the 39th. 1-1 at the half

Voyager in Brooklyn was packed if you consider the size of that hole in the wall. ;) :lol:

Voyager in Brooklyn was packed if you consider the size of that hole in the wall. ;) :lol:

And, that was a lot more than the amount of Americans that have access to BeInSport. :p

Oh, my condolences on Brazil getting dropped by England. :devil:

I just wonder was in the water tonight: Ecuador beat Portugal on the road. Mexico can't score in the Azteca. What is going on here?