Darkestrah
Futures End
Graveyard
Jag Panzer
Manowar
Novembers Doom
Primordial
Symphony X

I would love a new Pyramaze disc, but who knows if or when that's going to happen.

Edit: Add Redemption (of course) and Voyager to my list. Had no idea new discs were forthcoming.

This is a band I REALLY need to look into more.
George Call just left OMEN.
Wonder if that means ASKA will be more active in 2011.

Is this confirmed, or just an assumption that they are due?
I haven't been keeping up to much on these guys lately.
Though their THUNDER IN THE SKY EP from last year was their best output in years in my opinion, so I would very much welcome a new studio release by these guys, as long as they leave off the filler.

Stormwarrior
Autopsy
In Solitude
Pagan's Mind
Vektor
Gorguts
Absu
Asphyx
Demoncy
Negative Plane
Necros Christos
Portrait
Blut aus Nord

edit: forgot Morbid Angel was working on a new one. Don't have high hopes for it. Hoping to be surprised.
Maybe Detox will actually come out. Doubt it.

not a lot, honestly. Most of my favorite bands put out records this year.

Also, where should I start with Aska?

Primordial

I have no idea where they'll go from TtND, but I'm rather looking forward to hearing it.

Also:
Falconer
Symphony X
Circus Maximus
Nightwish (if that is, indeed, coming out next year)
Moonsorrow
Turisas
Leaves' Eyes
Serenity (what happened to this... ?)
Sons of Seasons
Amorphis
Devin Townsend Project
Pain of Salvation

Opeth
Arch Enemy
In Flames (yes I still enjoy them)
Pagan's Mind
Hammerfall
Symphony X
Mystic Prophecy
Nightwish
Amaranthe
Cavalera Conspiracy

This is a band I REALLY need to look into more.
George Call just left OMEN. Wonder if that means ASKA will be more active in 2011.
Check out the Avenger disc. I think it's their strongest.

Is this confirmed, or just an assumption that they are due? I haven't been keeping up to much on these guys lately.
I believe so.

Though their THUNDER IN THE SKY EP from last year was their best output in years in my opinion, so I would very much welcome a new studio release by these guys, as long as they leave off the filler.
Agreed completely.

CIRCUS MAXIMUS,SYMPHONY X, NIGHTWISH, WITHIN TEMPTATION, JAG PANZER, VICOUS RUMORS, OPETH, IN FLAMES, THRESHOLD, TESTAMENT, MERCENARY, ANDROMEDA, MINDFLOW, MOONLIGHT AGONY, PINK CREAM 69, POVERTY'S NO CRIME, INTO ETERNITY, PAGAN'S MIND, NOCTURNAL RITES, POWERQUEST, AND ON AND ON AND ON. :headbang:

Opeth
Tool
OSI
Circus Maximus
TesseracT (full length lol)
Pain Of Salvation
Amorphis
Monuments
Mindflow
Ark (maybe? I anticipate seeing what its like)

I feel inclined to mention the Gojira EP as well. I read somewhere that someone decided to label them as "whalecore", which at the time I thought was totally retarded. However, seeing as the entire proceeds of this EP go toward an anti-whaling organization, I'm inclined to think this whalecore thing is only half retarded.

CIRCUS MAXIMUS,SYMPHONY X, NIGHTWISH, WITHIN TEMPTATION, JAG PANZER, VICOUS RUMORS, OPETH, IN FLAMES, THRESHOLD, TESTAMENT, MERCENARY, ANDROMEDA, MINDFLOW, MOONLIGHT AGONY, PINK CREAM 69, POVERTY'S NO CRIME, INTO ETERNITY, PAGAN'S MIND, NOCTURNAL RITES, POWERQUEST, AND ON AND ON AND ON. :headbang:

OMG use the return key! :lol:

Okay first, is this a guess Tool has a new one or confirmed?

PoS is having another album a year after their last?

I remember reading about the new Tool album somewhere. Also, its listed on Metal Storm as being released sometime 2011. However, I'm just as skeptical as you are. Gotta be optimistic though!

Road Salt 2.

I remember reading about the new Tool album somewhere. Also, its listed on Metal Storm as being released sometime 2011. However, I'm just as skeptical as you are. Gotta be optimistic though!

Road Salt 2.

Yeah, Tool is one of those bands that takes FOREVER to release new albums. I sure hope they do release one next year though.

Figured PoS's next would be part 2 to that. I just didn't think it would be released so soon.

Also, the Mikael Åkerfeldt / Steve Wilson side project might be released in 2011. Steve Wilson hinted at it during an interview, but since Opeth is coming out with an album next year, the side project might be put off til 2012.

currently 83 names/titles

some names that standout there:
Hotel of the Laughing Tree
Water & Bodies
dredg
The Dear Hunter
Fair to Midland
Protest the Hero
Neverending White Lights
The Age of Rockets
Bruce Peninsula
The River Empires
Emanuel and the Fear
Fates Warning
Ne Obliviscaris
Late of the Pier
Marillion
House of Fools
Between the Buried and Me
Bend Sinister
Subterranean Masquerade (could In Pastille Colors finally happen?)