Most anticipated albums of 2014

:lol:
I love how you post about these bands as if anyone here has a remote clue of what you speak. Seriously though it's really cool that you like stuff that is different than most here.

This one I at least know of. They're playing MDF too. Pretty good from what I've listened to. Not your cup of tea though.

:lol:
I love how you post about these bands as if anyone here has a remote clue of what you speak. Seriously though it's really cool that you like stuff that is different than most here.

Hahaha...
Yeah, I know the stuff I dig isn't exactly high up on the lists for most people here, but this is one of the only boards I enjoy posting on. Most boards with people who have similar tastes are filled with idiots. You'll just have to deal with it!!

Hahaha...
Yeah, I know the stuff I dig isn't exactly high up on the lists for most people here, but this is one of the only boards I enjoy posting on. Most boards with people who have similar tastes are filled with idiots. You'll just have to deal with it!!

glad you enjoy posting here....my theory is ....no rules.

who is playing the Black Goat fest this year in chicago? Not my thing but I am always curious to hear what bands are playing it?

Hahaha...

More variety the better on this board I say.

If they get on their shit and finish recording it!

They had to re-record some parts due to someone leaving the band. We all know the pissy fights that erupt when people leave Pagan Altar, but yeah, their new album should be fucking awesome. Definitely agree about Slough Feg. Also super excited for the new Dead Congregation and whatever else comes out on SKR and NWN.

it is half good and half filler. I haven't gone back in almost 5 months or so to listen to it again.

Agreed the best songs were on the initial EP. I have heard in interviews that they plan the follow up album to heavier and faster. The songs written for the first album were because Michael Kiske did not want to do fast songs. I guess that has changed and now is okay. Unisonic have been covering March of Time so I'd be happy to hear more material in that vein.

glad you enjoy posting here....my theory is ....no rules.

who is playing the Black Goat fest this year in chicago? Not my thing but I am always curious to hear what bands are playing it?

The big one is Negative Plane. Also interested in Nuclear Magick, Intolitarian, Manifesting, and Dissipation. If I can find a cheap flight I'm gonna head out but it hasn't been looking too promising yet. Doing fests in April and May too so can't quite justify the expensive March trip...