Most anticipated albums of 2014

Yeah, seemed like someone brought in a whole collection of bands I never heard of with logos I can't read!! ha!

Just scored Running wild - Branded and Exiled for $6.99 there!!

I love that no one there has a clue about metal.

This is the disc replay near Best Buy, right?

you want this that bad???

Hrmmm......should I send you on a wild goose chace of all the Chicago area Disc Replays?????????? LOL....

Yeah, the Downers Grove one...

Not like I'm dying for it. But for that price I'm definitely interested. I don't go to that one much anymore as usually they have nothing that interests me.

Besides the new Gamma Ray, I want Noble Beast's album, if it comes out. Also, the Isten anthology. Isten is one of the few truly great metal zines and their old issues are a bitch to find. Can't wait for it!

I can't wait 1 day more!

You made me think of this.
Guess we have been talking too much about the 90s.......

You all got your panties in a bunch when DragonForce broke??
That certainly made more sense than seeing memebrs of Gorilla Biscuits on MTV!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
The big one is Negative Plane. Also interested in Nuclear Magick, Intolitarian, Manifesting, and Dissipation. If I can find a cheap flight I'm gonna head out but it hasn't been looking too promising yet. Doing fests in April and May too so can't quite justify the expensive March trip...

Local Pagan Black Metal band from Peoria is playing as well. I plan on partying in their hotel with them.