Most Anticipated Releases for 2008

Here is my list, in no particular order

Opeth
Enslaved
Van Morrison
Midlake
dredg
U2

For the people waiting on the new Metallica... [ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=8D1AI-Ae8qQ&feature=related[/ame] A cover band plays one of the new songs from the band, a song the band played a lot in Europe last summer. The funny thing about this video is that the drummer plays waaaay better than what Lars could ever play this song now that he is 50 some years old.

I look forward to the new Metallica. It wont be one of the great mind blowing releases of 08 (that title will be given to Opeth) but Im sure its worth a few listens.

For the people waiting on the new Metallica... http://youtube.com/watch?v=8D1AI-Ae8qQ&feature=related A cover band plays one of the new songs from the band, a song the band played a lot in Europe last summer. The funny thing about this video is that the drummer plays waaaay better than what Lars could ever play this song now that he is 50 some years old.

I look forward to the new Metallica. It wont be one of the great mind blowing releases of 08 (that title will be given to Opeth) but Im sure its worth a few listens.

Supposedly they are trying to make a good album, thats what keeps me interested. They want to create something good this time, they are using the first few albums as reference points.

The song you posted has been trashed according to Trujillo, but who knows they are taking an awful long time so this better be good... they owe us a killer record! When they tour I will be seeing them live, Metallica shows fucking crush!

My most anticipated releases are Opeth, Priest, and Metallica.
Even if I am getting a little disappointed with Metallica's apparent "ADD"
when it comes to getting the new album finished...!

Also, I heard Slayer and Maiden were going to try to get into the studio sometime this year,
so... 2008 should be pretty killer.

Opeth, Morbid Angel, Metallica, Judas Priest, Bloodbath, Drudkh, Agalloch, Hate Eternal, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, In Flames, Testament, Children of Bodom

:erk: if you want, personally I dont give a shit.

Also, I heard .... Maiden were going to try to get into the studio sometime this year,
so... 2008 should be pretty killer.

Where did you hear that? They're going to be doing a pretty extensive world tour, Somewhere Back In Time. The first leg will occupy them until Mid March. Second leg May to mid June in the states, then a third leg in Europe doing festivals and such. Maybe they'll head into the studio at the end of the year, but I bet they'll take a break. At any rate, an actual release in 2008 seems highly unlikely. But, maybe you have info I don't.

In Flames, eh?

it's pathetic how i still keep my hopes up for in flames releases, with the artwork released i think it showed that this may be my farewell to in flames. ill still isten to the classics ofcourse.

Just found out that Protest The Hero released an album recently - can't wait to get my hands on that!