Most Anticipated Releases for 2008

AIC ha ha, I don't think so,AIC is gone for me they are just like a cover band now. I don't like the new singer Id rather just have Jerry sing if anything. Layne had an amazing voice and It will be missed, so much power, conviction, and doomy atmosphere........ they were capable of so much more.

I just read the news that Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds have a new disc dropping in March, that will be one jewel that will rattle and roll my speakers like a sandy whisky shot rattles my soul when drunken on the shores of a western desert after a long hard ride into to a September sunset. Sorry I tried to be poetic like Nick Cave but.....

Anyway that album will rock!

I just read the news that Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds have a new disc dropping in March, that will be one jewel that will rattle and roll my speakers like a sandy whisky shot rattles my soul when drunken on the shores of a western desert after a long hard ride into to a September sunset. Sorry I tried to be poetic like Nick Cave but.....

I think you were pretty successful :p

Looks as if our good friend Ihsahn will be releasing something to the metal world next year...wOO!

EMPEROR vocalist/guitarist Ihsahn has set "Angl" as the title of his second solo album, tentatively due mid-spring via Candlelight Records. The follow-up to 2006's "The Adversary" is "in its final completion stages now," according to a Candlelight press release

oh im looking forward to,

Nevermore
Opeth
Testament
Agalloch
and the new Metallica, who knows it just might be good. if not. oh well.

Is Agalloch releasing a new album in 08? I thought that it hasn't been confirmed, but if it has add it to my list :kickass:.

Is Agalloch releasing a new album in 08? I thought that it hasn't been confirmed, but if it has add it to my list :kickass:.

it is on their official website,

"We have finished the Sculptured record and it will be out late 2007/early 2008 on The End Records. In other news, Agalloch just finished "The White EP" for Vendlus Records which should be out late this year, or early the next. We have a few European shows scheduled now, and our in the process of scheduling a few American ones as well, all for early next 2008. Lastly, drummer Chris Greene has been replaced by Aesop of Ludicra."

http://www.agalloch.org/

badass indeed!:headbang:

Add Funeral to my list.
Looks like they had 7 songs written in July so I guess they will release the follower to the masterpiece From These Wounds this year.