Most Anticipated Releases for 2008

New Agalloch FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want a new emperor album. I hear euronymous and dead are coming back for a mayhem reunion too. count on bass via satellite. for serious

Gwen Stefani
Nelly Furtado
Limp Bizkit
The Libertines
Boy George
David Hasseloff

and hopefully a reunion of the original Pink Floyd Line up.

Rock On.

I would be surprised if he actually got out then. He has said before that he would possibly make another Burzum album when he gets out though. That would be very interesting to hear.

News update for you waiting for the new Anathema release:

It will be a double album called Paradigm Shift.
It will be produced by Steven Wilson.
The recording session starts January 2008.

I JUST CAN'T WAIT! The 4 new songs I've heard are beyond divine.

Buruzm is getting out of jail in April... he's he going to record a new disc to celebrate? Or will he kill some other guy and be arrested again? :erk:

Akin to asking which member of the band is Jethro Tull...

Regardless of whether Varg makes an album, his emanicipation would qualify as a 2008 release, right?:erk:

Varg has stated he is pending on vanishing away from society when he is free, but also stated he still wants to release music, whether it still be under the moniker of "Burzum" I think so, but anything can happen or change. I have not heard about any confirmed date about when Varg is released from prison, Im sure the system will give him a hard time a usual and screw with him.

Regardless of whether Varg makes an album, his emanicipation would qualify as a 2008 release, right?:erk:

you_win_the_prize.jpg