Most Anticipated Releases for 2008

Anders doesn't sound anything like Jonathan Davis and I don't know why people keep thinking that he does. Only explanation I can come up with for their reasoning is that they're full of fail, good try though.

Someone had posted a live video of them one time, I can't remember where it was, but he was acting just like him with his Adidas pants on stage. Not so much that he sounds like him, but was more acting like him.

But they're both terrible vocalists anyways!

Lol.. In Flames are dreadful. Simple as that.

And he does sound like Johnathan Davis. Not like, spitting image, but there are great similarities between their singing. Unlucky.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :cry::cry::cry:

That's all I'm hearing.

Apparently you people can't hear shit if you think Anders Friden sounds like Jonathan Davis in any way. Davis has the most annoying tone to his voice, Anders doesn't, simple fact. The only similarity one could draw between the two is that they have dreadlocks.

Apparently you people can't hear shit if you think Anders Friden sounds like Jonathan Davis in any way. Davis has the most annoying tone to his voice, Anders doesn't, simple fact. The only similarity one could draw between the two is that they have dreadlocks.

- we Can hear.
- Ander's voice is unbearably irritating. Just like ol' Johnny D's.
- That is not the only similarity. Look to the above point.

- we Can hear.
- Ander's voice is unbearably irritating. Just like ol' Johnny D's.
- That is not the only similarity. Look to the above point.

This coming from someone who has links to 2 black metal bands in his sig when 99% of black metal vocalists are horrendous, not to mention the shitty production quality and complete lack of bass in their guitar tone.

Emo? I think you need to go find out what emo really is. It pisses me off when people bash IF just because of Reroute to Remain and Soundtrack to Your Escape, most of them don't realize that those albums were experimental and weren't even that bad other than the fact that they replaced what would have been harmonized guitar parts with keyboards, I'm sorry I didn't realize that bands weren't allowed to experiment with their music anymore...

Silly goose. They eat shit now.

This coming from someone who has links to 2 black metal bands in his sig when 99% of black metal vocalists are horrendous, not to mention the shitty production quality and complete lack of bass in their guitar tone.

99% of metal vocalists are horrendous, in fact 99% of metal is horrendous. and in flames is no exception.

99% of metal vocalists are horrendous, in fact 99% of metal is horrendous. and in flames is no exception.

Ah ok I get it now, you're all a bunch of those faggoty elitists who think any band that isn't one of the handful they listen to sucks, when in reality the bands you think are good are actually very very shitty. My bad! :p

THATS what you got out of it? you're a smart guy! :rolleyes:

no, the artists i choose to listen to generally enjoy considerable acclaim. i'm not going to bother making a list, just let it be known that you're a fucking retard.