Most beautiful moment of PPUSA 2014

Believe has never hit me like If I Go Away does. That said, if I were to choose the most...it'd be This Heart of Mine (I Pledge).

It's a close tie between this one and Seventh Wonder's performance of "One Last Goodbye." This one gets the nod because the mixing didn't suck ass.

Also, I love Oliva's glide across the keys at about 2:30 or so.

The most beautiful moment at PPUSA, was when I had just spent 6 bucks for a beer during the Overkill set, and had drank about three ounces of it, when out of nowhere, a mosher knocked it out of my hand (accidentally of course.) I swooped it up off the floor as quickly as possible, but it was little more than about three ounces of foam left. I turned the beer upside down six inches from my mouth and drank what was left of it, pulled off my shirt, and joined the pit.

Bryant

Bryant you rock bro. Thats the perfect PP attitude. Hopefully I wasnt the one who knocked your beer out of your hands cause I was in the pit for Overkill. Dont get mad just join in. I luckily set my drink down before going in...Learned that lesson at a Korpikklani show...Got a black eye there:err: