Most brutal band(s) you have listened to?

I'm not saying these are GOOD, just brutal.

Artery Eruption
Regurgitation
Sect of Execration
Torsofuck
Pustulated
Rupture Christ
Disconformity
Total Rusak
Bowel Stew
Copremesis

Agonizer said:
I would have to say the most brutal bands I listen to are:
Liturgy
Brodequin
Stabwound
Disgorge(mex)
Wormed
and Squash Bowels
I really have to check out Liturgy, I heard about them from Martin (Sanatorium) who just returned from a tour and saw them live. He ranks them as high as Brodequin.

My favourite brutal bands for the moment are:

Brodequin
Sect of Execration
Pustulated
Dislimb
Retch
Devourment
Cinerary
Goreopsy
Enmity

speed said:
by brutal I take it you mean pummeling, harsh, abrasive etc.?

If that is the case, nothing is more brutal than Today is the Day, or more abrasive than Khanate.

I know you guys are trying to out do each other in finding the most underground brutal band, but Cryptopsy is still the most brutal death band Ive heard.

1. No, we mean downtuned, guttural, blasting, groovy, slam-riffing, etc. Some of the stuff oyu listed is pretty on par with my definition of brutality, but it's a pretty subjective "adjective".

2. Khanate...brutal? Your definition is obviously very far away from most of the others on the board, but whatever.

3. Yeah, sure we are. We're not, by any means, just trying to find some brutal bands to get this guy into. -_-

Regurgitated Cow Fetus is 1000x more brutal than all of this shit put together. Last time I listened to them, blood started running out of my ears. Later that night when I took a shit, I found a kidney in the stool. That's how brutal Regurgitated Cow Fetus is.

Wow. Only a few bands can reach the pinnacle of being ear-visceratingly, kidney-shittingly brutal. I shall check them out...

Edit: O...kay. Maybe I just don't get the joke.

Demiurge said:
|elitist| sometimes it's better 2 let go then hold on tight 2 memories 80%eMo 15days HHP! says:

wtf!

|elitist| sometimes it's better 2 let go then hold on tight 2 memories 80%eMo 15days HHP! says:

he's eatin the microphone

lol

sounds like scared sheep runnin away from summin

god that was diffrent