Most embarassing moment your life?

Mammoth

Capsicum Slave
Feb 19, 2003
The Land of TAXES [SWE]
Visit site
Well we have all had our akward moments here in life. I would like to set a color to the stage of this fine the thread production by a true tale of me wanting to die.... (If you do not want the long intro jump to the arrow)

In the early summer of 1994 I decided to jump a couple of states (studying in Ohio at the time) to visit some friends for social activities and alcoholic indulgence. Being as usual late to the airport I zoomed though check-in and headed straight for the bar for a quick brew. These twenty minutes resulted in two blend American pseudo-beers. My watch looked angrily at me and the both of us left for gate 67 (this gate number is fictional, only to make a point of excessive walking to gate!). By the time I arrived there they were closing the gate. I sped into the airplane, a Jetstream turbo-prop, if memory serves right. The plane took off into the hot summer afternoon.
--->The flight was about three hours between Ohio and somewhere (connection airport). After about 30 min my bladder feel like a punch ball being heavily assulted by a semi-professional boxer. The seating was 1 then and isle then two. I excused myself from the obese stinky lady occupying her and 5/9 of my chair. She huffingly got up. I went to the back of the airplane to take a monster leak. Yet long and behold no fucking toilet there, oh well did a 180 and headed to the other side of the airplane. Instead of finding a toilet I found two pilots munching lunch... So I asked "Dude, where is the toilet?" The co-pilot reached behind his seat and gave me a barfbag. "Here you go man!" His bright smile send shivers down my spine. I took the bag went back, huffy lady once more unoccupied our seats and I sat down. After another fourty minutes I realized that I was going to have a kidney meltdown if I didn't get my now medically astoundingly large bladder a break. Huffy lady moved again and this time made some reverberating remarks from the pink flabby flesh pertroding from her fat glossy face.
So I went to the back and with hour and change left on the flight and let it go into a waxed fucking paperbag. Needless to say this stired quite the emotion in the plane as twenty some faces stared down the aisle in disgusted disbeliefe. I tried to think of other places around earth but was zoomed back to this devils attraption called Jetstream. Once done (which was quite a large amount of "used beer") I decided that taking this fine days catch to my seat and holding it was a no-go.
After racking my brains for some thirty seconds then decided to fold the short top and stick the contents into the lower hatrack (by the floor used by the pilots as a place to put their bags). I went back to my seat Huffy lady stared at me like I had eaten her last food, sat down wanted to disappear, figuring that shit could get any worse! Well Nooooo...
The ride went smooth until final approach, then it got bumpy, oh yeah REAL bumpy. I heard people gasping for air in the back figured they were afraid of flying or something. Then the tangy unmistakable smell of urine hits me I watch in terror(see the pilots new urine is acidic=kills wax good. Bless their ovver paid asses) as the urine runs slowly , not unlike a sanke stalking its prey, down between the aisle. Well needless to say I wasn't the flavor of the day. I wated for eveyone to dissembark staring out of my window hollow eyed. The day I wanted to die.....

here is how i met my last girlfriend:

this was several years ago, i was moved out but had no job and wasnt eating like a champ, translate: not getting enough fiber at all. so i had to take a dump, i did so, it took far too long and hurt like nothing ive ever felt before. ok this was a monster dump...so naturally it clogged the toilet up. i tried for about half an hour to plunge it to no avail. during this time my housemate brings home this girl he was hanging out with. i try to avoid her since the entire house smells like i wrapped my butt around it and let it sit overnight. so i go to the grocery store to get some drano to take care of my toilet problem. i come back and my housemate proceeds to regale this girl with numerous funny stories about my dump, he honestly went on for like 10 minutes about how big it was and how he couldnt believe that came out of my butt. i was so pissed i couldnt even think straight.

but i won, it turned out she only came over with him so she could meet me and his stories did him no good whatsoever. within a week we were an item. i won, but man was that embarassing.

commence the laughter, i can take it.

I don't have any one big one. I have several small ones, however.

1. Falling face first into a gutter and puking for ten minutes after a night of overindulgence, getting vomit on my jacket. Proceeding to put said jacket on the next morning as I staggered to work wearing what i was the day before cause i had to be in at 8:30 and i was hungover to no extent. This was after i couldn't make it upstairs and had to vomit into a CVS bag next to the bed. The bag stayed there till I got home, hence the 'bag of vomit' story. The room smelled like old whiskey, Jagermeister, and regurgitated hot wings.

2. Backstage at the Iced Earth show, I had to pee. So, a guy directs me to the bathroom. The door was not locked and it was the only one there, so I walk in. Lo and behold, there's Henkka. I turn bright red, turn around, go back, only to apologize profusely for walking in on him. He just laughed and said it was quite ok. Then we watched Richard Christy drum and talked, so all was well. I was pretty embarrassed at the moment however. :lol:

I WAS WATCHING BORDELLO OF BLOOD WITH ALL MY FRIENDS AND A MOTH LANDED ON THE TV RIGHT ON ONE OF THE GIRLS NIPPLES. THEN I SAID WOW THOSE NIPPLES ARE AS BIG AS THE MOTH BUT EVERYONE THOUGHT I SAID AS BIG AS MY MOMS. EVEN TO THIS DAY MY FRIENDS STILL SAY IN PUBLIC MAN THOSE NIPPLES ARE AS BIG AS YOUR MOMS. ITS A CONTINUING PROCESS.

I ALSO GOT STUCK UP TO MY KNEES IN A SINK HOLE FULL OF MUD OUTSIDE OF MY HIGHSCHOOL. THE FOOTBALL TEAM PROCEEDED TO THROW ROCKS AND FOOTBALLS AT ME FOR ABOUT TEN MINUTES. THEN I ENDED UP PICKING A FIGHT WITH THREE OF THEM WHILE STIL STUCK IN THE MUD. IT TOOK FOUR GUYS TO PULL ME OUT. I LOST A SHOE AND A SOCK. THEY WERE SWALLOWED BY THE MUD. THE WHOLE SCHOOL WAS WATCHING. :err: :yell: :erk:

This one reoccurs every now and then:

I walk down the street, stand in school, laughing with my friends, wearing my kilt (genuine freeballer). Then a girl erm.... arouses me, just by looking at her and thinking about her:)P). Up it goes, a mini-tent's been born...I have to stand in a very uncomfortable position to hide it.
Never had any (bad) comments though. My ex-girlfriend always had a good laugh about that.....

That's fucking brilliant...."he knocks again on the open door harder and we froze right there. she, still laying there w/ my hoo hoo dilly in her mouth, waves at her dad and says, "hi daddy." he was looking a little angry." dude, I'm fucking laughing my ass off right here...just plain fucking brilliant, that's all there is to it. You could put that into a very, very cheesy movie....

the thing that happened after my knee surgery.
so, I went to a hospital, got those silly hospital clothes et.c...
i went to surgery and everything worked out fine.. but, when the anestetic ( which was fucking good shit.. i dropped in like 3 seconds) wore out and i woke i had standard morning hard-on while a couple of very hot nurses were passing my bed and comming to ask me how i feel..it's quite hard to cover it up when you only have those loose hospital clothes on.. that was truly my most embarassing moment ever.... so far

ok, i'm gonna ressurect this, lol. my most embarassing moment...hard to say, i've had quite a few. for example...

i've fallen off a set of choral risers and into a full set of drums...at the time i was helping set up for a school music concert; i made enough noise to rival 5 or 6 Jaskas trying to play on one drumset at the same time.

i have also fallen down numerous flights of stairs in various public places, i.e. school, the metro, etc.

and just to show how stupid i can really be, haha-- i once dived headlong into a rosebed after a soccer ball without actually thinking of where i was going.