Most emotional, depressing Katatonia song?

Well I'm listening to the Discouraged Ones album right now, and I must say...this whole album is depressing. The tone is rediculously sad and sorrowful. Jonas sounds like he should be in the corner of a dark room crying black tears and holding a stuffed teddy bear. The rest of the guys are smoking cigs thinking about high school gym class and how they could have stopped those bullies from stealing their books....but later knowing they got the best of them by playing in one ov the greatest bands known to mizzzan!

On second though, I will never ever ever switch to decaf.

sulfur. day.

i just had some coffee today, it's been a while since my last cup....so im happy though it's raining!(who cares anyway rite?)

hugot said:
sulfur. day.

i just had some coffee today, it's been a while since my last cup....so im happy though it's raining!(who cares anyway rite?)
eww acid rain!!

LifeDepraved said:
Well I'm listening to the Discouraged Ones album right now, and I must say...this whole album is depressing. The tone is rediculously sad and sorrowful.
So true!! Their most compellingly cold, choking and desperate album for show!

Seems the far majority agrees on Day and Gone!

Tone-Deaf said:
Hmm...wait, emotional? you mean emo?! you've called katatonia emo??

What I have in mind right now.....''A Premonition'', few or none have mentioned it, why?! :(

probably because it's a matter of personal taste

I see Katatonia as being "EMOtional"...Some of their stuff anyways. Emo doesn't have to mean that screaming crap with breakdowns or whatever...

Viva Emptiness is pretty Emo(as emo as Katatonia gets, besides Mattias' haircut)...It still is one of my favorite albums.

My twin is also pretty emo now that I think of it...lost love and stuff...

LifeDepraved said:
I see Katatonia as being "EMOtional"...Some of their stuff anyways. Emo doesn't have to mean that screaming crap with breakdowns or whatever...

:oops: Yes, that's true . In fact that is called screamo but emo screamo the same shit :lol: . Besides emo vox suck and Jona's excellent voice can't be compared with the screaminfs of those faggots that don't know either how to sing or how to write quallity lyrics.

I see that you've been listening to iced earth lately, check out blabbermouth.net there's an article about the DVD that they're going to release soon.

Yeah it's the Alive In Athens dvd...Just another chance for CM to get some cash ;D

I'll buy it anyways...my favorite live album ever.

aargh, difficult like fuck question to answer

attempt:

Wait outside

dissolving bonds

dispossession

sulfur

this is btw more or less a list of my favourite songs:p (very incomplete though)