Most emotional, depressing Katatonia song?

Even though it's quite hard to decide only one or two songs, I'd go for Wait Outside and Last Resort.

Oh deffinately For My Demons...probably the most emotional/depressive song i have ever heard by anyone!!!

Why does everyone find whatever song/s they picked so depressing? Do you relate that song to something that happened to you? Or do you end up balling your eyes out every time you hear it? Why do you think its so depressing?

Relention reminds me cold lonely nights in last august.Yes it was very calm but i was feeling cold after an important event of my life.When no one to touch no one to feel.That tired vocal of jonas and cold guitar of anders reminds me those feelings.

Silent paragon said:
Why does everyone find whatever song/s they picked so depressing? Do you relate that song to something that happened to you? Or do you end up balling your eyes out every time you hear it? Why do you think its so depressing?
For me the songs I mentioned ("Day" & "Gone") simply sound the most desolate, cold and desperate to me. Day because of the lyrics and how 'small' the music sounds. And Gone because of Jonas' heart-tearing vocals and the melodies.

But "Relention" is great Exile, very underrated song and indeed very cold and depressing, beautiful.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned this song already but HELP ME DISAPPEAR gets my vote. Everything about that song is amazingly lonely, anguished and sad. I would quote from the lyrics but I'd just be quoting the whole damn thing. It's just... gah. I fucking adore that song. STRAINED also gets to me a lot (I'd like to try to live my life again/I'd like to see where I was going wrong). It's even more powerful because of how it flows into the almost-as-awesome A Darkness Coming.