Most emotional, depressing Katatonia song?

I'm surprised no one has said 'A Darkness Comming'
and very few did not opt to say 'Last Resort'....A remember when I used to dig the song with the same title by Papa roach..blaur.. A suicidal song you just can't take seriously, but then katatonia.....
Would have thought some would have said Dead house too

I will name some songs from each album.

Gateways of Berevement - This is the most tortured song and vocalled style I have ever ever heard. Like he is literally and spiritually being stabbed in the heart. No wonder JOnas voice was stuffed after this album (though it didnt stop him from being like best singer in the world)

Day / Rainroom

Last Resort / Saw you Drown / Gone. Discouraged Ones is the most impacting album ever. It's so hopeless, so drone, and dirge. Not just that it's depressing but so impacting. Since Daniel joined there is alot more life in the music, this is a largely lifeless album.

I am Nothing / A Darkness comming

Tear Gas / Dispossesssion / Tonight's Music..It's kinda wierd though some of Katatonia's more straightforward closer to the mainstreem songs like I am Nothing, Sweet Nurse, I break are like their most impacting songs

Burn the Remberance / Premonition (haunting Lulluby)

In the White/ Journey Through Pressure

I named alot huh, kinda wnated to say others - Well that's katatonia... Please don't confuse emotional with emo - Katatonia is not 'emo'

first time i heard the scream in the beginning of in silence enshrined it made me close my eyes + insane shivers

Tonight's Music gets me every single time. Also:

Funeral Wedding
Black Erotica/12
Day ("Is something gonna happen today"? is really desperate sounding)
Endtime
Saw You Drown
Gone (that feedback in the background, and the whole sound of the song, is heart rending)
I Am Nothing
Sulphur
Teargas
Evidence (its the lyrics at the end)
Journey Through Pressure

Man, I posted that way before I ever bought my Brave Yesterdays package...

So now I'll agree and say....

Quiet World
Journey Through Pressure
Unfurl
etc...