Votes: 6 19.4%
  • rolling stones

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • kiss

Votes: 17 54.8%
  • black sabath/ozzy solo

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters
this is really hard for me to decide. obviously i made the poll so i think they are ALL horribly over praised. ima have to think about it for awhile...
-neal

[color=#AOEOOA]I'd have to say the rolling stones purely because Ozzy/Beatles effected music more, plus Rolling Stones are jackasses.

As the previous poser said, they're all wayy over-rated.[/color]

Beatles and kiss... and black sabbath and the rolling stones.

Fuck, they all blow, and yet they're all the richest bastards in the world goddamit!

THE TV LIES

Originally posted by American Alexi
KISS...they've done NOTHING musically, and FUCKING SUCK COCK.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I absolutely agree. they've released what, over 20 albums, and I'd be hard pressed to come up with a single cd's worth of shit for a "greatest"...

Stones: blah blah blah. valid only up until maybe 72, and Mick's been dancing around with a sausage in his pants ever since, making zillions off the stupid. they release a live cd after every tour, and each one sucks turds.

Ozzy/Sabbath: like it or not, they've influenced so many people...

Beatles: even if you don't like the music, recognize that they were the first band to emphasize writing their own tunes (Jagger/Richards only started doing it after they grew jealous); dragged the recording industry from recording on four tracks to dozens; turned the studio into an instrument of its own. first band to record feedback intentionally; first to utilize off center instrumentation such as sitars; list goes on and on.

If Tony Iommi of Sabbath didnt play that extra, heavy, loud,"satanic", riff on "Black Sabbath" then probably all nowdays metal bands would play disco...Iced Earth should be on that poll...as for Iron Maiden ..damn i dont like em much either, but they influenced ALL metal gengres in their way...

Kiss most assuredly, but they did sort of populrize the whole thaetrical stadium show. - I cant believe anyone thinks either the Stones or the Beatles are overrated- what the fuck is the matter with these people- the beatles and stones popularized rock, and tried so many different things musically- and did them all very very well. Both bands made timeless music, that sometimes didnt need to be horribly complex. I guess we are entitled to our opinions- but im sorry if you think the stones or beatles are overrated you must be an idiot.

General8, i disagree.
Im from Sweden too, in fact I live in gothenburg, where In Flames are from.
I wouldent call them very overrated.
they might be popular, but some music, apart from the latest cd, is in fact good.

I'm me..

Stones, Beatles over-rated needle are you using. Ozzy or Sabbath by themselves, maybe. But when they where together originally, you are sick.

KISS got my vote easy. They suck balls.

lizard,IOfTheStorm,speed and maybe General8 and Silent Downfall are the only ones who wrote something at least worth reading.you'll see me posting less from now on.cheers