Over-rated Bands

Yeah hey AILD, I'm sorry if I come off as a dick, I think most new-generation metalheads are into metalcore at some point

Seriously, though, I think you will look back in a few years and be surprised that you ever liked it. There's so much good, heavy music out there with so much more depth and complexity to it.

testament overrated??? nooo way.

i would say children of bodom. satyricon is overrated they only have one good album (nemesis divina). mastodon,

thats all i can think of right now.

testament overrated??? nooo way.

i would say children of bodom. satyricon is overrated they only have one good album (nemesis divina). mastodon,

Testament are overrated and more like commercial thrash. I do think The Legacy and The New Order are good.

Satyricon have more than one good album.

i just think there are a shit load of better black metal bands than satyricon and to give them credit for dark medieval times (which imo sucks) and nemesis divina..doesnt make them classic..sure i guess for other people.

Yeah hey AILD, I'm sorry if I come off as a dick, I think most new-generation metalheads are into metalcore at some point

Seriously, though, I think you will look back in a few years and be surprised that you ever liked it. There's so much good, heavy music out there with so much more depth and complexity to it.

You don't it's grand.
Yeah your right though about the metalcore thing.
It's just the sound I've been liking the past few months.
I'm sure the more I hear of other bands the more I'll like them.

annihilator wasn't ever much more than average, overkill has never released a classic thrash album. I am pretty indifferent in regards to kreator

My top 10 list after those 5 would likely include, sacred reich,

ha

sacred reich are crap.

Regarding Destruction and Kreator:

Wow, that's really just very untrue o_O

ack

Actually it's true. They did some lab tests recently and it was scientifically proven that Hell Awaits crushes anything Destruction and Kreator have done. :p

yes, I am head cheif scientist, "wolf who tokes", of the project. Me and my fellow cherokees have come to a conclusion. After repeated tests and experiments we have determined Slayer doesn't have enough pwnage efficincy to match Kreator.
the formula is as follows....

(x-2) (x+4)= x2+4x-2x-8 = x2+2x-8 = SLAYER SUCKS.

yes, I am head cheif scientist, "wolf who tokes", of the project. Me and my fellow cherokees have come to a conclusion. After repeated tests and experiments we have determined Slayer doesn't have enough pwnage efficincy to match Kreator.
the formula is as follows....

(x-2) (x+4)= x2+4x-2x-8 = x2+2x-8 = SLAYER SUCKS.

That would be fine if we were doing algebra here... but the tests involved advanced calculus and biochemistry... which definitively proved Hell Awaits>kreator+destruction :cool: