Most Pointless or Boring Sport?

Tye

The Necromancer!
Dec 9, 2003
Irlanda del Norte
I would say cricket or american football.

Cricket because its soo boring

American football be cause its a 'start-stop' and feels like it will never end.

I know what you mean about Turkish wrestling being a little 'gay'. I seen men get greased up and putting their hands down other mens trousers! However I think WWF, WCE etc is much worse.

Am. football, no way, great sport to watch, you just need to know the game.

http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,1413,36~86~1831746,00.html :hotjump: , but :cry: for Portis.

I'd say that horse riding thing, where they need to dress up the horse and get it to run in perfect time (dressage?), or handball, I'm sick of it due to sheer overexposure, when Danish television couldn't afford rights for footie anymore they decided that handball was our new national sport, 20 games a week or so, crazy. Very messy game too.

Years ago I'd say baseball, but there's something strangely addictive about it, have no idea why, it might be because it's so boring it actually relaxes you :p .

baseball is not a sport.
its boring.
and its pointless.

heh :D

about american football: i must admit that i used to hate it, but after someone explain to me whats going on there, and the rules of the game, i have to say- its pretty cool.
if you dont know whats going on there, the paste of the game will bore you to death tho.

curling

curling.jpg

Tye said:
However I think WWF, WCE etc is much worse.

It used to be WWF, WCW, ECW , but they all have merged into WWE right now,
the E stands for Entertainment, which they do quit ok :loco:

It's a sort of "As the world turns" , with explosians!
I like it a lot, but I guess I am the only one over here.

Strange, they sell out Arenas multiple times a week.
Millions of viewers worldwide,..................but nobody seems to like it....or do not admit, but who cares :Smug:

I used to watch WCW :) But it's been a few years since there was wrestling on telly here... Ralph aren't you from Holland?? I'm staying in Holland at least 2 months a year and I haven't seen any wrestling there :confused:

Cerulean said:
I used to watch WCW :) But it's been a few years since there was wrestling on telly here... Ralph aren't you from Holland?? I'm staying in Holland at least 2 months a year and I haven't seen any wrestling there :confused:

Yep from Holland.
It's not on telly, I buy the Pay Per View events on DVD
( www.silvervision.co.uk )
You should take a look, if you used to watch WCW you will recognise some
like Goldberg, Scott Steiner, Booker T, Rey Mysterio, Kevin Nash

It's much more fun and show like it was some years ago.

hallo ralph uit holland :p ik ben ook uit nederland...ook als ik normaal praat hahaha maja, hmm why doesnt anyone have said soccer yet thats a really fucked game especially because so much people like it and when their team loses they gonna kick whole the city where they are playing in to 100000000000000000 pieces thats fucked up man FUCK SOCCER IN THE ASS SO THEY CAN NEVER PLAY SOCCER AGAIN...and you know what after those faggot soccer players played they gonna fuck eachother in the ass in the showers thay are gaylords