Most Un-Metal Moment

I know that at least 4 of us, including myself and the Walgreens crew, hear 80's dance and pop jams all the time at work.
I've actually come to enjoy a bunch of the songs they play, but right now it's all Christmas stuff, which is universally godawful.
But yeah, sometimes I sing along.

How about this apron?

pink-yellow-lrg.jpg

Christmas music sucks balls.It's up there with reggaeton,happy hardcore,emo,and nu metal as the worst music genres.

I have noticed that xmas music has a following that is nearly as rabid a devoted as metal. I've actually gotten in shouting matches with people over xmas music. Worst of all, I allowed my inlaws to drag me to a Trans Siberian Orchestra show. I was thinking "Well, Jeff Scott Soto, John Oliva, and Al Pitrelli are in this band. Can't be all bad." Boy, was I wrong!

I have noticed that xmas music has a following that is nearly as rabid a devoted as metal. I've actually gotten in shouting matches with people over xmas music. Worst of all, I allowed my inlaws to drag me to a Trans Siberian Orchestra show. I was thinking "Well, Jeff Scott Soto, John Oliva, and Al Pitrelli are in this band. Can't be all bad." Boy, was I wrong!

I know people who listen to christmas music all year:erk:
Maybe it has a biger rabid fanbase than metal.