Most Underrated Opeth Songs

Hope Leaves, Moonlapse Vertigo and (at least by members of this board) The Grand Conjuration.

hope leavs,dirge for november and the moor needs more atention

umm, "The Moor" won the elimination poll for favorite Opeth song on this board.

But I'll join in and say "Dirge for November". Its a really powerful and emotional song. People seem to hate on it because it only has a few riffs, but that's actually why I like it. It sticks out as something different for them.

i agree, i can see why many people think that song is boring, i thought so to at first. but it´s a really good song once you get into that kinda apathic feeling the song has. apathic in a good way

White Cluster

bubbling under: Dirge and Wreath.... though they seem to be everything but underrated at least according to this thread :)

Without question by the pain i see in others. Its the best song off their best album and is the least talked about track on Deliv. I mean, good lord, that part at 3:33 is probably the best lead ive heard in my life

Btw, i was told this was Mikael least fav. opeth song, which absolutely baffles me. but i was told by another that his least fav., along with mendez, is the night and silent water. can sum1 plz clear this up?
thx

Moonlapse Vertigo and April Ethereal definately, A Fair Judgement doesnt seem to get much attention either, despite the immense soloing. Epilogue is a definate too, amazing song but ignored by most.