movie of the weekend

Baliset

guitar deity
Jul 31, 2002
New England
www.maudlinofthewell.com
28 Days Later

Loved it.

I am not sure if I really could comprehend everything that went on in that movie right now as some of it is still sinking in.

But it still was amazingly shot, well-written and well acted. And the music soundtrack was awesome. So I guess that if the music sounds like Jake's band then that means Jake's band sounds awesome? I haven't heard them yet.

Either way it was a great movie. The people with me were talking up a storm about it on the way home afterwards. I tended to stay quiet and just think about it myself but also by that point in the weekend I was worn out by the heat and feeling very antisocial.

i really want to see finding nemo. maybe i will go see that this coming weekend if i am not spazzing out.

i actually watched a movie this weekend ( i never watch movies) i saw _the others_ (the DVD) i really liked it actually and nicole kidman is hot stuff.

the_preppy said:
i actually watched a movie this weekend ( i never watch movies) i saw _the others_ (the DVD) i really liked it actually and nicole kidman is hot stuff.
we actually saw this in the theater, which is a big deal since we probably only go to like 2-3 movies a year. the last movie we saw in a theater was Young Frankenstein, when the local opera theater showed it for free a few weeks ago. before that, i think the last one may have been The Others, actually. that's a pretty good movie, tho- although i really never got the nicole kidman being hot thing. also, sarah jessica parker = horse-nosed barf city.

youngfrankenstein.gif

but young frankenstein = awesometasteriffic.
marty feldman is just plain amazing.

The Others was ok, but the ending seemed a bit of a take on Sixth Sense or even more, an older movie called Haunted and the chain goes on and on, not a very clever conclusion.

Out of horror movies, by far the best two I have seen in recent memory are Willard and 28 Days Later.

i never really thought sarah jessica parker was total hot stuff. i didnt think nicole kidman was either until i saw _the others_ and then i was like, wow! her nose is really little and cute.