Movie Quotes thread.

666laiho_4evacobhc

The office is clothes.
Feb 1, 2006
Montreal,Qc
Oh god, I'm good, I'm drunk and I got an excellent idea! I give you a quote from a movie, you find find from which one and you post another one. Simple? Go Kids! Oh, and no underground dumbcrap b-horror movie quotes.

First:

"Say bitch, be cool! Say bitch, be cool!"

Leaving Las Vegas ^^

EDIT: Shit you beat me to it.

^The Shining?

"My dear young man, don't take it too hard. Your work is ingenious. It's quality work. And there are simply too many notes, that's all. Just cut a few and it will be perfect."

Amadeus.

"My mom had to get a restraining order against my stepdad. he has emotional issues"

"Oh! I have those too! What kind does he have?"

"He stabbed my mom 4 times in the chest"

From Tenacious D: The Pick of Destiny

''Wait, there's a button down there.
I think it might deactivate the lasers, but I can't reach it.''

''The cock, use the cock!''

Rambo III again?
What about this, one of my favourite movies:
"You arrogant ass. You´ve killed us!"
The Hunt for Red October, nice movie indeed, (btw mine was from Scarface.. :p)

"I met this six-year-old child, with this blank, pale, emotionless face and, the blackest eyes... the *devil's* eyes."

Google Wars.

"HEY PAUL !"

yeah i google it

American Psycho, i never got that movie, i was kinda wasted, in the end he was just imagining it all?

also:

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the darkness at Tan Hauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain. Time to die."

yeah i google it

American Psycho, i never got that movie, i was kinda wasted, in the end he was just imagining it all?

also:

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the darkness at Tan Hauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain. Time to die."
Well that was fuckin hard, having seen Blade Runner only once years ago (and not in English...)
Btw Flappy was right.
Here´s another of my favourites movies:
"Now I know what FBI stands for: Fucking, ball-busting imbeciles"
(in German I like that quote better)