Movies

88 Minutes - Al Pacino as a forensic psychoanalyst dealing with a copycat killer - 6/10, worth seeing
Hitman - Video game adaption, stupid story, boring movie - 4/10, don't see it

the new Rambo is amazing! he mows down like a whole army with a .50 cal and the arrows are back and landmines and all that good fun! here is but a small taste of action that someone slowed down for maximum effect!

gotta be one of the most violent movies evar (not made in hong kong)

Last edited by a moderator:
THIS IS ENGLAND ... holy shit, this was right up there if not better than American History X ... what a fucking surprise.

those of you wit Netflix, you can watch it right on the website ... DO IT NOW!

Lurch, watch em while you still can nigga. I'm on the verge of cancelling netflix. There is simply NO TIME to watch movies when you have a child.

I've been rewatching the Lord of the Rings extended versions the last few days and they fucking kick ass :kickass:

I think I was getting kinda jaded towards all this stuff when they all came out but these are better than I remember ffs.

Superbad.This movie sucks. Really really really sucks. These tards are completely talentless. I didn't laugh at 40 Year Old Faggot and Katherine Heigl was the only thing that saved Knocked Up from the trash heap. They need to hang it up.

I've been rewatching the Lord of the Rings extended versions the last few days and they fucking kick ass :kickass:

I think I was getting kinda jaded towards all this stuff when they all came out but these are better than I remember ffs.

I have this shitz at my house but never watch it. I'd like to. It's just damn near impossible.

....Fast Food Nation. Damn this movie sucks. OK, I get it: fast food is disgusting and I should probably stop eating it but what's with the secondary theme of illegal immigrants suffering through hard times at shitty jobs? Boo fucking hoo. Doesn't Mike Rowe do the world's shittiest jobs every week and laugh about it? We're supposed to feel sorry for people who break the law and take our jobs, I guess.

....Fast Food Nation. Damn this movie sucks. OK, I get it: fast food is disgusting and I should probably stop eating it but what's with the secondary theme of illegal immigrants suffering through hard times at shitty jobs? Boo fucking hoo. Doesn't Mike Rowe do the world's shittiest jobs every week and laugh about it? We're supposed to feel sorry for people who break the law and take our jobs, I guess.

Linklater hasn't made a good movie since Dazed and Confused ... he'll never top that one.

When I start to hate your posts you always pull out something golden like this. Me roves you. :oops:

Superbad.This movie sucks. Really really really sucks. These tards are completely talentless. I didn't laugh at 40 Year Old Faggot and Katherine Heigl was the only thing that saved Knocked Up from the trash heap. They need to hang it up.

I completely disagree. I don't know about Knocked Up but I loved Forty Year Old Virgin and Superbad. One of the better "teen" movies or whatever you want to call them.

My feeling is that these movies appealed more to the slacker teen market than 30 year old professionals. It was foolish of me to even begin to think I would like them. That said, there's really nothing funny about being a slacker teen who talks about "pussy" all the time. Then again, Lurch was like that and he turned out allright. :lol: