Movies

I am really curious what you think of TAKE SHELTER ... it's a beautiful movie that could be either about the Supernatural or Mental Illness ... I think in the end it all becomes pretty clear but there are heated discussions on the IMDB boards about it and would be interesting to see other people here chime in.

Alina, Ellestin ... A MUST SEE for you guys especially ...

btw ... if it took your wife 20 minutes to lose focus for MiP, it will take her 5 for TS.

C'mon man.

How the FUCK would anyone think that movie had anything to do with the supernatural?

I'm trying to watch The Roomate right now. It's horrible. And I cannot FUCKING STAND the guy in it. Cam Gigandet or something like that. His face is horrible. HORRIBLE
Even the chicks are annoying in this movie.

the "big storm" finally arrived and it was when they, ironically, were on vacation at myrtle beach and they had nowhere to take shelter. ..after that episode that happened previously.

wtf are you reading into here?

there was no storm. its a metaphor for his onset of schizophrenia.
his family just finally "saw it" and were on his side.

you kidding, the entire movie you were thinking there was a storm?

there were clear moments when he was hearing/seeing shit throughout the movie when nobody else was.

oh ... like a downer? i get it :loco:

did you see that 2 minutes short yet I linked to on the previous page? any of you? you missing some funny ass shit.