Movies

I can actually recall visuals from movies From when I wasn't old enough to be particularly cognizant about watching a movie. I think it was that freaky Disney movie "The Black Hole"

House of the Long Shadows 1983
There were earlier ones like Lady and the Tramp and Fantasia but the Vincent Price flick was the first one that I went to with just my big brother and no parentals.

going alone ... hmm ... probably Star Wars with some friends ... fucking jaw drop as you can imagine in iron curtain Romania ... that shit was like AMERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRICA!

i was not excited for a movie just from a trailer since Terminator 2 ... but HOLY FUCK!

Last edited by a moderator:
that is very true indeed ... but his 2 sci-fi pics ... Alien and Blade Runner ... are untouchable.

THE KID WITH A BIKE ... why did this win the Grand Prix at Cannes? ... was ok but nothing special at all.

i was not excited for a movie just from a trailer since Terminator 2 ... but HOLY FUCK!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHcHYisZFLU

hellz yea

I love this failed 80s action re-make boom that's been happening lately with shittier versions of 80s action (Latest Terminator, new Conan, The Expendables etc etc). It's like 80s action only not quite as good but with more blood and possibly explosions and you haven't seen it a thousand times already.

Which makes me think about a To Do: Death Wish series.