Bladerunner
Full Metal Jacket
Seven Samurai
Videodrome
The Killer
They Live

Random sampling of personal favorites

vertigo_poster.jpg

well, leone certainly wont ever be accused of rushing his scenes or stories, and the dollars trilogy just got longer and more deliberate (or slow depending on your view i guess) with each film. i personally like all 3 of them, as they were somewhat revolutionary for westerns at the time, partially because leone didnt know the 'rules' of how they were 'supposed to be' made and shot. he brought in a unique visual style, and the characters are all shades of grey, rather than clearly evil and clearly virtuous, which is of course much more realistic. and all 3 have excellent scores by film score legend enno moricone!

i reco'd the good, the bad, and the ugly because its the most famous, ambitious, epic, grand, etc. of the 3, but it is really fucking long. sooo maybe you should start with a fistful of dollars (hour forty), and if you like it move on to a few dollars more (two hours), then the good/bad/ugly (two fuckin hours and forty goddamn awesome minutes) to top it off. or maybe thats too much cowboy action for you euro types?! :loco:

I watched The Good, The Bad, The Ugly for the first time at like 3 in the morning and kept me awake the entire time. Fucking fantastic movie. Easy Rider is another good flick with Fonda and Hopper, also check out One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

ya i downloaded taxi driver before even asking

haven't seen it yet though. not the good, the bad and the ugly either. or citizen kane. or: *.avi

i HAVE in fact seen one flew over the cuckoo's nest (because school forced me to)