Movies

I'm a huge fan of Horror films, especially when they aren't full of shitty ass CGI to show a monster. I'm very curious how they do this one. Cov said it was good.

Mrs. Henderson

Judi Dench as sex-deprived old bint who lost her son in the war and opens a strip club/cabaret theatre/whatever. Lots of boobs. Kinda fun.

Melancholia.
wtf.
werent you guys talking about this recently?
I watched some of it last night...thought I was having a dream. I actually almost turned it off before the movie even "started", you know, during that whole ultra-slow-mo sequence in the beginning haha I thought the whole movie was going to be like that.
Will finish it tonight if I can get my paper done.

^ weird!!!
watching MI:2 right now, totally random....dude, we are like one mind and stuff

anyway, this is the one with the horrible Limp Bizkit version of the theme...and also some Metallica song all of which I remember is the rock climbing scene was in the video...and something about Metallica playing on top of the rock formation? I'll have to go watch that video

ggggggaaaawd I made it through 2:30 of it before I had to cleanse my palate with some Soundgarden

did you see this yet Erik?

It's the Bathory of films ...

8%201-2%20%202%20discs.jpeg

Everyone should see this if they haven't. Few films are perfect, but this one is.