Movies

it was cool to watch them all within a weeks time ... ALIENS is undoubtedly the odd one out of the four ... the "American" cheeseburger one.

Right on ... just finished it ... better than 3 and the director was the dude that did Amelie and City of Lost Children ...

so final ranking ...

1. Alien
2. Resurrection
3. 3
4. Aliens

:popcorn:

I agree Resurrection is better than 3 but NO WAY either of them are better than Aliens. All cheese aside, Cameron does action sequences better than anyone in history.

You guys gotta head out and see That's My Boy. I think the last time I laughed that hard in a theater was for Anchorman...better than 21 Jump Street, just a great comedy flick

You guys gotta head out and see That's My Boy. I think the last time I laughed that hard in a theater was for Anchorman...better than 21 Jump Street, just a great comedy flick

Great Reco, thought the trailer looked like shit, went in based on your reco alone, and thoroughly enjoyed it. This is the 3rd comedy this year that has caught me by surprise. The other two being The Three Stooges and 21 Jump Street. I have high hopes for Ted, was literally in tears from the two minute trailer.

Right on ... just finished it ... better than 3 and the director was the dude that did Amelie and City of Lost Children ...

so final ranking ...

1. Alien
2. Resurrection
3. 3
4. Aliens

:popcorn:
I'm agreeing with this assessment. Finally watched Alien 3 without falling asleep and realized how good it is. Actually I'll go like this:

1. Alien
2. Resurrection
3. Prometheus
4. Alien 3
5. Aliens

As a kid Aliens was my favoUrite but I mean come on, it's mindless action. Fun, but not creepy at all. The aliens are fucking weak in that one, idiot zombies. The others are frightening in various ways.

But guess what? ALL FIVE RULE FACE. :kickass:

So has anyone seen The Fall? Same dude that did The Cell. No fucking J.Ho to worry about in this one.

It Happened One Night kicked my dick in. What a great movie well ahead of its time.

The Company of Wolves was one of those movies so good I had to watch it twice in a row.

Still recommend Antichrist and Cemetery Man to anyone who will listen. BOTH RULE FACE.