Movies

Dodgeball was great.

I caught FLatliners on SciFi last night. It was pretty entertaining in that way that it wasn't all that great, but I just wanted to see what was gonna happen.

Watched Happy Endings, it was great. Probably one of the better movies I've seen in a while.

I worked my way through Mr. & Mrs. Smith. If Angelina wasn't in it, it probably wouldn't have happened. I really like Vince Vaughn though, he's great as a dramatic and comedic actor.

secret window: 2/10 so incredibly boring. if youve read the story, dont bother with this piece of crap

dukes of hazzard: 0.5/10 almost the worst movie ever made. one funny line from knoxville keeps it from being a big fat zero. how people get away with this shit is beyond me.

dukes of hazzard wasn't so bad ... the original series was pure escapism as well ... on that level it stays true.

som pretty damn good car chases in it

i have several pictures of Jessica Simpson in that pink bikini saved to my harddrive. that's as close as i'll ever get to watching the movie.

wasnt it on this forum that a bunch of people said simpson was hit? i swear it was.

knoxvilles line: "uh oh. roll em up." everything else = shit.

i realized in that movie how short she really is ...

she is always photographed from below I guess

she stuffed her pants in that. she has no ass in reality. sorry to ruin it for you guys.

Batman Begins

okay everyone was right, that was really good! the only thing it was really missing was some titties, but at least Mrs. Scientology had some pokers in the second to last scene.

she showed boobies in a movie with keanu reeves. came out maybe 4 years ago. sorry i dont remember the name but it was a good movie.

LOL @ "stuffed her pants" hahaha come on robot