Movies

@LaRoque
yeah I did :)

ps. watched The Excorcist: The Beginning the other day. 'twas ok, but the original was scarier. Noticing how crap the special computer effects are during a scene sort of takes the scariness away.
also saw TimBurton's Batman, hadn't seen it before. I think I would've enjoyed it much more had I been the age I was when it was originally released.

I recently endured 'The Thin Red Line'
It has all these acclaims, I don't understand. It's supposed to have themes and poetry but none that I noticed or could appreciate to any extent that would even begin to overcome the boredom or the shallowness of the story.
I'm sure there are people who feel differently, but I for one say ..meh!

Brazil rules and Terry is the man! When I think of how many movies of today (the so called modern and ultra mega original) this film inspired...

But nothing beats the Monty series and especially Life of Brain!!! (a shekel for an ex-leper?? :D )

marduk1507 said:
Jeez, Life is Life, really? Whats up with you man? :D What with that user name? Solefald is unbelievably great, but Opus? LOL

:cry: damn someone found out my dark secret...oh no Ill get banned

well I moved up my ass today and started to refresh my mp3 collection and to kick off all the bullshit and never heard songs who waste my harddisc
among opus I found linkin park, shakira and dschingis khan.:D anyway I listened a last time into about a houndred songs and now they are all gone...

my laptop now is now for your sake opus-free
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Hmmmmm, much better!! Cant wait for the new stuff! Lars said Garm makes an appearance in one song and that they returned to black vox. The shit is supposed to be as heavy as Scaffold. Aaaaah, cant wait! :hotjump: (Also new Madder Mortem is long expected by my thirsty metal avantgarde soul, lol).

marduk1507 said:
Hmmmmm, much better!! Cant wait for the new stuff! Lars said Garm makes an appearance in one song and that they returned to black vox. The shit is supposed to be as heavy as Scaffold. Aaaaah, cant wait! :hotjump: (Also new Madder Mortem is long expected by my thirsty metal avantgarde soul, lol).

okay thx to get back your respect:worship: yep this with garm are good news as lazare wrote on the broknagar board.anyway if you wanna have an idea how SOLEFALD V sounds perhaps check out STURMGEIST, the soloproject of cornelius.its more simple but great :headbang:
www.sturmgeist.com
I wait for the new sigur ros album, madder mortem I dont know so much, must check them out next time

Or better still

I watched 'Air Heads' for the first time in a while today. Man that movie is great. It's funny in the same way Anchor man is funny, like, not deliberate planned jokes, just loads of constant little things that really crack me up. Sandler is just feckin hilarious in it.
I also saw Sahara last night, which was quite good. Boring first half, immense second half. Action packed nonsense with more plot holes than I could care to count, but boy-oh-boy was it entertaining. Penelope Cruz played her part so seriously, which was funny, cos the hole thing was farce after farce.

just watched sin city.
hn well this is the first movie based on a comic(I dont know yet) whos really like a comic.colours, sounds, characters, action and story.really impressive and well done.
reminds me to the great dick tracy movie made years before and to the pc game max payne.
but this is even better than the spidermans, x-men or the other hollywood bullshit movies who tries to suck out the money of a movie based on comics.

well done robert rodriguez and nice to see bruce willis come back(and shot his head off)

I've watched a few movies lately, some of them were "Out Of Time", "Dumb and Dumberer" and "15 minutes".
Even though i missed a big part of "15 minutes" (it was on tv), i loved it a lot, i'm definitely gonna try to watch it again soon. Apart from the plot which struck me quite a bit, there's not many things better than watching Robert De Niro saying love-words in greek =D

Hmmmm, I am really looking forward to see SinCity! I was in the cinema today and saw the trailer, its a must see for me!

As for 15 minutes, its funny, cause this movie meant those Warhols 15 minutes of fame for a czech actor Karel Roden, who played the bad guy. I havent seen the film, cause it didnt come across me (strangely put, but you know what I mean, hehe), but if it does I will probably watch it.

From the bunch of movies i've watched lately, one rules them all: Paycheck.
It's where this dialogue comes from:
-What were you doing exactly?
- I was eating pie!

:tickled:

marduk1507 said:
Hmmmm, I am really looking forward to see SinCity! I was in the cinema today and saw the trailer, its a must see for me!

I was waiting for it since they showed the intro at some comic-con, and the footage seen on the day of the premiere didn't dissapoint even a little bit. Pure masterpiece, controversial and gore (you'll see quite much for a typical R-rated Hollywood movie). Well, some people disliked it because it was too brutal some places.

But I personally was like this for 211 minutes of it's running:

:OMG: :OMG: :OMG: