Movies

...but a friend of mine who watched the first season told me something like: "It is a cleaned up version of Oz: less intense, less intelligent and less interesting, aimed at people who prefer not to think."

Woot, I finished watching Season I - it turned out to be better and more exciting than any seasons of Oz. There are a few really heavy unexpected punches by the end of the season, rather unusual for local TV, but Oz is nowhere near by intensity and drama. Here I really got into characters, mussay.

Gona pick up S2 as soon as it cometh out.

Me no goes to arenas.

Plus - you'd have an advantage - I get like 10 fps, so, your "glory" will be easily earned.

BTW, I have the best gear for my level I could find (for 62)

Yeah, true. FPS is everything in PvP. But then again, I'd be playing on her Mac laptop, so I'd get the same, if not worse.

Anyway, to turn it back to movies, still haven't seen 300. But I'm really not impressed by anything that's coming out between now and the summer season. Not that I'm really impressed by anything coming out this summer, aside from possibly Transformers.

~kov.

Transformers are trash, I'd love to see poop turning into a Dodge Charger than some fucking robot (as Kevin Smith said).

Pirates, Grindhouse, Sunshine.

Will catch these on DVD: The Hills Have Eyes 2, 28 Weeks Later.

Transformers are trash, I'd love to see poop turning into a Dodge Charger than some fucking robot (as Kevin Smith said).

Pirates, Grindhouse, Sunshine.

Plintus, KILL PLINTUS! :p

How can anyone not like Transformers?!? And the new movie looks SO awesome!!!

Hey Kov ye missed Spider Man 3!!! :)

*counts till the 24th of April and to the 4th of May*

Saw Babel three days ago... it's stunning! I was speechless, this movie is so realistic and emotionally intense. After you've seen that movie, you really think about life and suffering... and where we are as human beings in 2007. Woah! Actors are very good too! You must see this ;)

I just saw trailer for Pirates 3.

Official Internet premiere is tomorrow (was premiered in theatres today), buuuut it kinda leaked in RU-net ;) Yep, it is in Russian, but it's nothing short of

AMAZING

See it on monday on Yahoo.

The worst casting ever, that's for true.

Is it just me, or does the guy they have playing Osborne's son look a hell of a lot more like Peter Parker than Toby Maguire? I don't know about his acting skill, but I really think he fit better with the comic book Parker on a cosmetic level.

Also, don't you think the battle against Venom should play out over 3-5 movies? And what about Carnage?

And do we have a games thread? (I'm a Total War fanatic...)

Well, with the Sandman, and the return of the Green Goblin, I think Venom is going to be a transition into the next movie. Supposedly there has been talk of it only being a trilogy, but with Venom getting such little screen time, I find that hard to believe. Plus, they still have so many villains to go through.

I would really like them to recast Peter and Mary-Jane, but that would also ruin the continuity. And the guy who plays Harry nails the role. I don't really look at him as a great actor, persay, but it was one of the few good casting decisions they made. My real problem is just with the two characters already mentioned. Although... Topher Grace as Venom?... I'll have to see on that one...

~kov.