Mr V. gets a new haircut

Staffan said:
Hmm I think it looks great actually, will be a bit weird to see live pictures but that haircut fits him very well.
Not weird, looks quite cool...

dong07.jpg

maybe we'll manage though ;) do you remember mocika? she will also be there and if you see her chances are that I'm not far away :D
you're absolutely right about the billing btw. not much really worth seeing there. summer breeze is going to be 10 times better, not only because V's playing.
do we already have WOA and SB 2004 threads...? (just trying to avoid off topic babbling ;) )

Caranthir said:
and if hair doesn't grow any more?
to bad for those :p and he still have hair on his head :p

I just really think it is stubid he cut it off couse it looked good on him, but some guys just cant have long hair ... and some just cant have short :p

Salira said:
to bad for those :p and he still have hair on his head :p

I just really think it is stubid he cut it off couse it looked good on him, but some guys just cant have long hair ... and some just cant have short :p

What??? Real men have long hair...what??????....when/where/????....it would be like saying real cars are green....where does the hair issue comes in when you're discussing manhood...beats me???

mr V

lol yeah so much that i spoke agianst myself in the post after the first one !!!

it dosent change that we are all different people and something looks better on some and dont on others, and sorry mr v i think you look better with longer hair than without it, but that is my taste :p and not yours and hopefully you are happy with the hair you have now, couse that is what gives you confidence, and your confidence gives you charm, but that cant always be seen on pictures ;)

as for real men have long hair, was kind of a joke but, was a sentenced i learned when I was 6 and for a long time up in my teens i probaly lived it too :p , I had no short hair b/f before the one I date today....

Hair isn't really a big deal. I had hair halfway down my back/chest for a long time then one day just decided it was time for a change. I've kept my hair short or shaved ever since. It's more comfortable and easy to take care of this way. Mr. V, the new cut looks, nice. Good job donating it too.

Yes Mr. V I think it looks very good. It helps suite yoru more intellectual side. I must say also that I am personaly touched by the donation of yoru hair to children with cancer. I myself am in the process of writing a childrens poetry book of which ALL money for the sales will be donated to st judes childrens research hospital here.

Salira said:
lol yeah so much that i spoke agianst myself in the post after the first one !!!

it dosent change that we are all different people and something looks better on some and dont on others, and sorry mr v i think you look better with longer hair than without it, but that is my taste :p and not yours and hopefully you are happy with the hair you have now, couse that is what gives you confidence, and your confidence gives you charm, but that cant always be seen on pictures ;)

as for real men have long hair, was kind of a joke but, was a sentenced i learned when I was 6 and for a long time up in my teens i probaly lived it too :p , I had no short hair b/f before the one I date today....

...real men have long hair........(on their backs..ehehehe)

mr V