Mr. V's tattoo?

Djöfull;9726673 said:
;) Yeah.. and if so, do you take snus in little pouches or let it roam free in the vastness of your oral cavity?

ahahahah :lol:

i thought snus was only the one into pouches, and the other just normal chewing tobacco.

Djöfull;9726799 said:
Wikipedia said otherwise. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snus#Types I'm not sure on the definitions as I am not a user.

so it seems there's also loose snus!
i didn't know that...i've seen snus only once in life, some swedish guys forgot it in the hotel where i work, and it was the one in pouches, that's why i was surprised.
isn't it unconfortable to have it loose in your mouth snus-users?

I've been using snus for the past 10 years or so.

Yeah.. and if so, do you take snus in little pouches or let it roam free in the vastness of your oral cavity?

isn't it unconfortable to have it loose in your mouth snus-users?

Roam free? It stays in place, under your upper lip, same as the pouches. Also portioned snus (the pouches) is for women IMO.:D

With loose snus it's common to compress it into a compact barrel shape with your hands and put it under your upper lip.

Do they sell snus in Slovenia? I thought it was just sold in Norway and Sweden.
When I was at Wacken a friend of mine offered some snus to a German guy, and he refused to try because he would never do drugs. He then went on to light a cigarette.

Roam free? It stays in place, under your upper lip, same as the pouches. Also portioned snus (the pouches) is for women IMO.:D
Ok...

I once tried a tobacco in a pouch last summer. Just by curiousity... Had had a few drinks before... but the effect of the tobacco was devastating( probably as I am not used to it and do not smoke) I was dizzy and had a pulsing and strange sensation in my skin.. and ultimately vomited, first in the toilet and later when whe toilet was occupied in the sink in the kitchen of my beloved co-worker... Good story...

I think the local munntóbak( mouth tobacco) is on sale in my country but the snus variety is banned.. Can't remember why..

With loose snus it's common to compress it into a compact barrel shape with your hands and put it under your upper lip.

Do they sell snus in Slovenia? I thought it was just sold in Norway and Sweden.
When I was at Wacken a friend of mine offered some snus to a German guy, and he refused to try because he would never do drugs. He then went on to light a cigarette.

A couple of places sell it here (well I know of two, a bar and a kiosk, a lot of people probably just buy it online as well), but it's crazy expensive unfortunately, probably because it's not legal. Stupid European Union. I pay like 5.5€ per box nowadays.:/ Which lasts me a day.:D The people that do sell this shit here on their own, must be making a KILLING, it's pretty popular. I remember when I used to buy it for less than 2€ per canister, before we got into the EU and it became banned.:/ Fucking EU.

Also you can 'compress it into a compact barrel shape with your hands' if you want to, or you can just use a Pris master, I do. Way less messy.

how does it taste?
i sniffed the pouches and they didn't smell that good. not of only tobacco, they were flavoured in some way, but the smell was quite disgusting. maybe there are many types and many tastes.... but that one was horrible!
anyway, does it stain teeth? i mean, if you're keeping it under your lips, teeth are really near.

anyway, does it stain teeth? i mean, if you're keeping it under your lips, teeth are really near.

It kinda corrodes your mouth when used for a long time:

snusskador.jpg

1.1150149TS1278199628147_slot100slotWide75ArticleFull.jpg

A couple of places sell it here (well I know of two, a bar and a kiosk, a lot of people probably just buy it online as well), but it's crazy expensive unfortunately, probably because it's not legal. Stupid European Union. I pay like 5.5€ per box nowadays.:/ Which lasts me a day.:D The people that do sell this shit here on their own, must be making a KILLING, it's pretty popular. I remember when I used to buy it for less than 2€ per canister, before we got into the EU and it became banned.:/ Fucking EU.

Also you can 'compress it into a compact barrel shape with your hands' if you want to, or you can just use a Pris master, I do. Way less messy.

Here it's around 8,8€ and I guess it's getting even more expensive. I don't actually use snus, but pretty much all my friends do.

What the fuck did I do? I posted an innocent question about a tattoo and we get rotten gum line...Jesus...

Anyway, I only use snus when I have an upper respiratory infection and can't smoke.:p

Nice pic Tobz! :D
I also (ab)used it for 14-15 years or so and I quit October last year. Despite being free for almost half a year, every day is a battle. Especially after meals. And alcohol is something that I almost don't dare drink because I know that my cravings for snus goes way higher then...

Oh well, I'll just stay positive and eat lots of carrots instead...

Nice pic Tobz! :D
I also (ab)used it for 14-15 years or so and I quit October last year. Despite being free for almost half a year, every day is a battle. Especially after meals. And alcohol is something that I almost don't dare drink because I know that my cravings for snus goes way higher then...

Oh well, I'll just stay positive and eat lots of carrots instead...

I've never taste snus, but I gave up smoking on January, and I'm very happy.

Anyway I miss it a lot of times... hehehe, especially driving my car, and drinking with my friends. :loco: