Mr. V's tattoo?

I may be going out on a limb here, but maybe because he wanted to? Though, sometimes alcohol is also a factor in these things... :loco:

Uhm, well you know, I've been drunken many times and still I haven't any. So I'm just wondering why other people have.

I would say it's blurry a bit... and looks... 'ecological'... I mean: free from car varnish dyes...

:OMG:

Car varnish dyes? That don't sound right. That don't sound right at all. Not that I doubt you, but I had no idea that tattoo ink had...car varnish dyes.

Yeah, I think I'll remain tattoo-free. Never really had the inclination to get one, and this doesn't really make it sound fun.

:OMG:

Car varnish dyes? That don't sound right. That don't sound right at all. Not that I doubt you, but I had no idea that tattoo ink had...car varnish dyes.

Yeah, I think I'll remain tattoo-free. Never really had the inclination to get one, and this doesn't really make it sound fun.

I WISH I could get a tattoo! Bloody hell, diabetes sure sucks. If I lower my levels to 7.0 (they're now around 8.1) I might get this one:

:.::

See DT. I'd be happy with that (and if my arm doesn't fall off from an infection or something).

older technology for sure, but from my... place... of view it's hard to say how old tattoo is in real... :D

well, there's no forensic science about dating tatoos from the other part of the world, but there are some clues which can help you to understand if it's a old or a new one also from a photo. black ink starts to become grey while the time is passing by and contours are less definite and sharp but more blurry.
that's why people uses to go over tattoos after 10-15 years :)

What Full-Spectrum said, takes longer to heal, so it's easier to get infections and stuff. So say, for me it normally takes two weeks for a common cut to heal, whilst it'd normally take three/four days for a normal person.

i was asking because a friend of mine is diabetic too and he's covered with tatoos. he has them on arms, breast, belly and back

Djöfull;9763442 said:
I'm not sure about getting tattoos. I suppose I can just wear a t-shirt or sweater with the "decoration".

I have one t-shirt with written text

BODIES
THE EXHIBITION

i was asking because a friend of mine is diabetic too and he's covered with tatoos. he has them on arms, breast, belly and back

Maybe he's Type 2? I'm Type 1, which is much worse. When was he diagnosed?

Djöfull;9763442 said:
I'm not sure about getting tattoos. I suppose I can just wear a t-shirt or sweater with the "decoration".

True, but tattoos so a special commitment/appreciation of something. Anyhow, as a kid I always wanted to have long hair and tattoos, I guess for now I have only accomplished the former.