Music Contribution for Video Game

Andy, that was awesome and the lead guitar sounds stunning. Care to shed a light on the production?

You're more than welcome to use any of my songs at my band camp site on my sig.

I was going to have a go at re-composing one of the originals but I'm sure that violating copyright laws. I can't see the makers of the original sueing anybody over a freeware fan service game but if you were to ask for original compositions you would probably get heaps of interest from this forum

Andy, that was awesome and the lead guitar sounds stunning. Care to shed a light on the production?

Hey man, cheers for the compliment. I recorded the guitars with my PRS Custom 24 through a PODxt Pro rack. It's nice and easy and I think using it rather than a real amp for game music works really well (and I can just about get away with it haha). Drums were Steven Slates and the kick was mixed with Mr.Sneap's to give it a bit more punch.

The track could do with some better mastering though if anyone's up for it? It's a bit quiet and mastering is not my forte unfortunately... I could send the raw WAV file if anyone fancies a go - would be a great help.