Music to be miserable to...

Okay remember guys, just like Tubbs says, you have to be serious all the time on this board! If you make a joke, especially if it offends Tubbs, you should just shut the fuck up!

MegaMoose said:
Okay remember guys, just like Tubbs says, you have to be serious all the time on this board! If you make a joke, especially if it offends Tubbs, you should just shut the fuck up!
It's not funny when it gets repeated 4000 times, I'm getting tired of it. I'm also tired of getting flamed for everything I've said on here for the past 7 months. Also, thanks for further proving my point that people on here like to make assumptions.

I'm pretty sure that most people from here feel more miserable while listening to CoB or other wankfests than any doom metal :O

It wasn't a joke.

Zed Leppelin said:
I'm pretty sure that most people from here feel more miserable while listening to CoB or other wankfests than any doom metal :O

It wasn't a joke.
The point of this thread is to talk about MUSIC THAT IS DEPRESSING.

Not music that you think is bad and it makes you sad. :cry: <--- You

EDIT: Nevermind. I hate complaining.

westknife said:
why would you want to listen to music that depresses you, sometimes i just don't get you people

you dont listen to music to be depressed, you listen to depressing music when you are depressed

alternative 4 and eternity are much more depressing than anything anathema did later on. (judgment is obviously closer to these two, but doesn't quite make it)

can't believe no one mentioned type o negative. Its the only music ive ever listened to which is depressive but at the same time lifts you out of it by being uplifting at the same time

paradox? oh yes.

i know a bunch of a people have said ''anything by katatonia'' but im suprised nobody actually mentioned the track For My Demons by name.. its probably the most depressing thing they've written