musicians seeking musicians

If you're a clean vocalist and need some practice we're looking for someone to lay some cleans on these progressive/djent songs please!

If you don't know how to mix that's OK. Contact me on YouTube... thx!

Last edited by a moderator:
ANYONE thinking like that!!! Let's make history together... right moment in right place. You know what time it is Wink

LOOKING FOR guitarist, bassist, drummer, dj sampler / turntablist

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone should like my band page on Facebook a midnight massacre and my hxc dance dance revolution for all you hardcore dancers out there:D

So im looking for a new band to play with, I do vocals like Mitch lucker from suicide silence, and Im willing to be in any band along the lines of deatmetal, deathcore, blackmetal, posthardcore, etc. I live in dunklin county Kennett Missouri so if you need a new scream vocalist hit me up on here, or send me an email at amidnightmassacre@yahoo.com

Bass Player wanted for The Veil.

Australian and international live dates booked. Writing for second album in progress with pre-production demos to commence soon.

Must have quality equipment, own transport, intention/availability to tour. Vocal and/or multi-instrumental abilities a plus. Rehearsal in Sydney's inner west.

Sound is a mixture of Doom Metal and Post-Punk/Gothic Rock with elements of early Black/Death Metal..
Some relevant influences/reference points: Swans (Jarboe era), My Dying Bride, The Cure, Enslaved, Neurosis, Joy Division, Celtic Frost, Bathory, Sisters Of Mercy, Type O Negative, Akercocke, Katatonia, etc etc.
Contact via info@theveilband.com or the_veil@hotmail.com for more details
Some tracks available for listening at www.reverbnation.com/theveilband

www.facebook.com/theveilband

14, looking for a depressive rock/shoegaze/post rock drummer or bassist in Manchester, NH area. Must be at least 30 mins driving range or less.

Band is called Fadewater

Inspired by Grey Waters, since I'm guitar and vocals a drummer is a must. Bass is acceptable but not as big a necessity as drums are.

Age limits...13-15. Manchester, NH area. Drums/Bass for a depressive rock/shoegaze/post-rock band based on Grey Waters.

Email me if interested at pcygnus2112@gmail.com

I've wanted to start a metal band for a loooong fucking time, but there are no musicians as passionate about metal as I am where I live... So I thought I would look online!

I play guitar, bass and drums. I'm looking for anyone other musicians interested, who are able to record their instruments or voice. Right now I can record both guitar and bass with professional quality, but drums would be too complicated to record for me. I'm not that good on the old skins anyway...

I'm looking for a groove, thrash, heavy metal band... no thrills, no keyboards, no screamo

I have an idea for the name, it's my username :p

Hey guys!

My band is looking for a vocalist to replace the one we parted ways with. Not sure what I will find here but I thought I would give it a go anyway!

We are a symphonic power metal band. Influences include Stratovarius, Sonata Arctica, Nightwish, Rhapsody of Fire, Kamelot, Edguy, Iced Earth, Helloween, etc...

We are looking for a vocalist along the lines of timo kotipelto or Fabio lione from rhapsody. Or really anyone that sings really well this type of music. You dont have to have a high vocal range like Timo, If you are like Jorn lande then thats just as awesome!

If you dont know any of these bands or people then simply put we are looking for someone with similar style to Dio.

Also if anyone knows any other forums or websites were I can find some metal vocalist please let me know! The band is from California. We have been looking for the right vocalist for almost a year and have not found one yet =/. So we are pretty much open to a vocalist from anywhere at this point.

We have 2 albums worth of music written out and done. We do have some rough recordings of songs if there is some real interest.

Drummer looking to make some death/doom music. Location doesn't matter as I can record at home.

My previous projects fell through and would love to record some heavy ass doom metal. You can hear my playing/sound on this and in the link in my sig.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Go4iPV17jzw&feature=plcp[/ame]

Drummer looking to make some death/doom music. Location doesn't matter as I can record at home.

My previous projects fell through and would love to record some heavy ass doom metal. You can hear my playing/sound on this and in the link in my sig.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Go4iPV17jzw&feature=plcp

Would you be interested in doing a Machine head - I am hell cover?
It's quite the opposite of Doom metal since it's pretty fast tempo. I'll manage the guitars and would appreciate real drums.
Let me know if youre interested.

Drummer wanted for The Graven Sign.

Must have own transport and quality equipment, double kick ability is required.

The music is best described as Atmospheric Black/Doom Metal. It ranges from quiet acoustic passages to furious black metal sections, though more often dwells somewhere in between.
Reference points would be Agalloch, Katatonia (early), Primordial, Tenhi, Fen, Drudkh, Opeth etc.

We have been writing material for the past few years and have amassed perhaps as much as 3 full lengths worth, and now seek the right drummer to complete the band so we can progress with studio releases and gigging.

We are based in Hertfordshire, England. The ideal individual for the band would be someone with commitment, good technique level, as well as taste and an appreciation for the creation of atmosphere within extreme metal.

Anyone interested can contact me through here or via thegravensign@hotmail.com

Drummer seeking online collaboration with guitar/bass players/vocalists to make online (youtube)projects. Heavy music: Death/Black/heavy etc.
Who knows maybe some virtual band someday becomes real:)I have recording gear .
pm me or write to troutdrummer@gmail.com or message me to youtube:
youtube.com/beerschlang

Melodic doom metal/dark rock band located in Richmond VA. (US) is in search of someone to handle clean vocals and also a drummer. Looking for a unique, polished clean vocal sound, something along the lines of Renkse (of Katatonia), Neige (of Alcest), Benevento (The Foreshadowing), O'Rourke (of Daylight Dies). Music has been written, just awaiting that perfect fit on vocals. If you think you'd be interested please contact me at dolfan_13@yahoo.com . Given the distance most communication will be done online and files traded back and forth until we are able to meet up for recording and shows.

Chaosnerve, a melodic/electronic modern metal band from Istanbul, Turkey, is searching for a vocalist with dedication to music. We're album-ready and have strong connections. Nationality doesn't matter to us; our aim is to go international. http://soundcloud.com/chaosnerve has some sneak peeks. We have 16 songs ready (with around 10 on the side), and all we need is a decent vocalist! Mail chaosnerve@gmail.com for contact and further discussion.

Musicians needed Cleveland Ohio area

Musicians needed Cleveland Ohio area
Hey there ! I'm looking for some talented professionals to be a part of a band. I am looking to do online auditions and then interviews in person. I am looking for the following:
-guitar
-bass
-drums
-keyboard/synth
-sax
Please send an email to theatergeek89@yahoo.com AND respond to this post if interested.
*please be willing to make a commitment and have a flexible schedule.

Hey, my band is called Goat Martyr and it's located in NoVA (Northern Virginia). The band's existed for about a year but all of the guitarists that have been around end up becoming pretty unreliable and not very dedicated. If you're interested then PM me and I'll give you some more info. We're looking for someone between the ages of 16 to 20 and who can at least play guitar competently. If you don't live in the area and are still interested then be prepared to travel. Pro gear isn't a requirement at all but it definitely helps for sure.

Hey iam looking for a vocalist for my online Deathcore/Death Metal project
Tracks are almost done
Influences : classic death metal,meshuggah,Bermuda,whitechapel,king conquer and many many many more

contact me at Realitysux78@gmail.com
for a preview of the tracks

Hello guys.
I am a guitar player and i am looking for members (bass player,drummer,vocalist) to form a technical death metal band in England. My influences are Necrophagist,Obscura,Severed Savior.
Anyone who is interested contact me.
Thanks

I am a vocalist looking for collaboration with others. I am into a wide range of music atm, my favorite bands are Nails, vomitous, revocation, plague widow, the contortionist, deafheaven. im looking for people with similar interests. I am looking to start an internet band. if your interested or if you have any tracks you'd like me to lay down some vocals on please add me on facebook at www.facebook.com/andrew.stratton OR please email me at andy.stratton092@gmail.com

A cover i did of expire by the contortionist
https://soundcloud.com/goatt-stratton/the-contortionist-expire-cover

im in central time zone btw