must underrated albu of ALL TIME!!!!

newBLACKways said:
Man i would say goatlord for darkthrone every1 liks all there other cds but this one was just pure odd and dark and fun to listion to....I say i listion 2 this every day and is never boring...artwork was nice to

and the other is...khold's Morke Gravers Kammer i really liked this it was dark and slow. Not much high enegry but evil energy

u guys?

Why are you so retarded? :erk:

edit: I also just noticed how you got the Norwegian title perfect amidst your fucking atrocious English. :lol:

Varg Vikernes said:
Go to most other metal forums and NO ONE ever talks about it.

Maybe because in other forums, the posters noticed that BMD, good as it is, is really a straight forward rip-off from Shades of God. It's good, but it doesn't excuse later Katatonia crimes.

My choice: Dominus - The first 9 - Equal parts death metal and RIP era Megadeth wrapped up in a bizarre concept album package. Too bad you losers will never hear it!

newBLACKways said:
Man i would say goatlord for darkthrone every1 liks all there other cds but this one was just pure odd and dark and fun to listion to....I say i listion 2 this every day and is never boring...artwork was nice to

and the other is...khold's Morke Gravers Kammer i really liked this it was dark and slow. Not much high enegry but evil energy

u guys?

I don't like their other Cd's.

Malignance said:
As for underrated:

Manes - Under Ein Blodraut Maane
Hail - Inheritance Of Evilness

Can I get descriptions?

I'd throw;
Nachtfalke - Doomed to Die
Mortal Sin - Mayhemic Destruction
Alchemist - Lunasphere

in the mix as being very underrated.

All three of Sacramentum's albums. Bands like this should have gotten more credit than bands like Emperor. Necrophobic is better than Emperor also. I get sick of hearing about emperor,mayhem(one good album),dimmu borgir,CoF,etc..

Sentenced: north from here

Edge of Sanity: crimson

Necrophobic: the nocturnal silence

Adramelech: pyschostasia

Gorement: the ending quest

Morbid Angel gets a lot of credit(well deserved) but the bands first 5 cds could not get enough credit. Trey is one of the greatest self taught guitarists ever in metal.

The Greys said:
All three of Sacramentum's albums.

This I would agree with, but mostly limited to their 1st 2 albums. I don't see how you can say they deserve more praise than a band like Emperor though; all Sacramentum basically did was add tasteful keyboard melodies to Dissection-styled black/death.

I have two Sacramentum albums & can't recall any keyboards. Maybe a choir or something but 99% of the times just guitar,bass,vocals. All the melodies/harmonies are obviously guitar. The great thing is the band was musical but did not tread any gay terrority like emperor. I do not like emperor's use of symphonics & find the band very overrated. Do they want to make metal or electronic music, i'm not sure.

I also found Thy Black Destiny to be better than 'the coming of chaos'. far away from the sun is still the bands best.

The Greys said:
I have two Sacramentum albums & can't recall any keyboards. Maybe a choir or something but 99% of the times just guitar,bass,vocals. All the melodies/harmonies are obviously guitar. The great thing is the band was musical but did not tread any gay terrority like emperor. I do not like emperor's use of symphonics & find the band very overrated. Do they want to make metal or electronic music, i'm not sure.

I also found Thy Black Destiny to be better than 'the coming of chaos'. far away from the sun is still the bands best.

I'm sorry, you in fact, 100% correct. My overworked, half-paying attention brain was mixing Sacramentum up w/ early Nokturnal Mortum, thus the keyboards comment.

My bad.

Altar Of Perversion - From Dead Temples (2001)

awesome black metal from italy.

Both Unanimated albums and Decameron : My shadow - really underrated even they can be compared to Dissection or in case of Decameron sometimes to early Emperor stuff...

newBLACKways said:

u guys?
I agree about Darkthrone's Goatlord. I actually listened to it yesterday for the first time in ages, because you posted this. It's like an even creepier Soulside Journey. The production REALLY sucks though, and not in a way that fits the music, since it's more of a death metal album than a black metal album. I almost think that they should re-record the album. I don't see why it is so widely disliked.