must underrated albu of ALL TIME!!!!

Life Sucks said:
Hmm. It's a great CD, but it does seem to be very widely praised.
Not praised enough ... and I thought I remember you saying earlier in another thread it was your least favorite Gorguts album...?

WNxScythe said:
Have you even listened to it?

Guaranteed he has not. He just likes to spew diarrhea out of his mouth whenever given the opportunity. On the off chance he has heard 1-2 tracks, he downloaded them, because he doesn't believe in supporting artists.

Isn't that right, bitch?

The_Harmathroditic_Ferret said:
Morbid Angel's: Domination: People always cite Altars or Covenant for an MA reference, but even though they changed styles a little, I still think this was a monster album.

Heartwork: Carcass. I still say Necroticism is better, but this was such a great album, and it often gets overlooked cause people say, "they sold out"

Oh yes, and anything by Acheron

Yes, Domination gets trashed a lot more than it's deserved. It's alright but I still think it doesnt touch Altars of Madness.

Again, Heartwork is alright.

judas priest-victom of changes

and I'll tell you why, around where i come from nobody knows who jp is and people who do don't know the voc album and to tell you the truth it pisses me off!!:yell:

WNxScythe said:
Not praised enough ... and I thought I remember you saying earlier in another thread it was your least favorite Gorguts album...?
Yes, it probably is my least favorite Gorguts album, but Gorguts is definitley one of those rare bands that doesn't have any bad albums. I'd be hard pressed to think of another death metal band that has put out as many albums as them with such consistency.

Suffocation: Pierced From Within
I almost never hear anyone who likes Suffocation talk about this album. It's fucking great, brutal/technical death metal.
And Far Beyond Driven by Pantera. Everone is too busy bashing this band to admit that ...Driven is a kickass album.

Travisty said:
judas priest-victom of changes

and I'll tell you why, around where i come from nobody knows who jp is and people who do don't know the voc album and to tell you the truth it pisses me off!!:yell:
sorry to break it to you but there is no actual judas priest album called victom of changes nor victim of changes

Life Sucks said:
I agree about Darkthrone's Goatlord. I actually listened to it yesterday for the first time in ages, because you posted this. It's like an even creepier Soulside Journey. The production REALLY sucks though, and not in a way that fits the music, since it's more of a death metal album than a black metal album. I almost think that they should re-record the album. I don't see why it is so widely disliked.

I think 'goatlord' is a live rehearsal which would have been killer recorded properly in a studio. I always liked soulside journey the most & find it the bands most creepy material. Darkthrone seems to want to forget they original played death metal. The band did not have to rush a change(i hate when bands do this). Why not just do 2,3 albums from whatever genre you want to play. Darkthrone is pretty redunant now because the band never spaced anything out. Darkthrone's last 2,3 cds sound pretty similiar.