My 18 week old fetus....

What's fucked up about it? If it's not too loud (which apparently that's not a problem) for the baby, then why can't she go enjoy some Opeth? Assuming, she won't be on the floor, the only other thing that I can think of that might be bad is all the cigarette smoke.

its a fucking fetus for christ sake, it dosent even know what music is, it wouldnt give a rats ass if you took it to the opeth show or the p.diddy show

Oh, I thought you were saying there was something wrong with taking it to the show. Yeah, I don't know about all this fetus Opeth appreciation thing, I would just go so I can enjoy Opeth for myself.

CadenZ said:
Hopefully Martin M. doesn't screw up his bass lines then ;)

The scientists already made a Mozart study on babies, why not make an Opeth study? I'm not sure but I reckon the Mozart study didn't give any positive answers, so why not try something a bit more...eh...loud, dissonant and, most importantly, something with lots of low frequencies but still dynamic and harmonic!
... you reckon?

oh and vixen; you're insane.
(someone had to say it)

I can't understand why people are behaving in such condescending, arrogant and narrow-minded ways, even towards fellow Opeth fans. Seems like most users posting on this forum have a mental age of around 13...this thread is among the friendlier I've browsed through, and that says a lot.
IMHO, positive thinking (like the stuff vixen started this thread with) is something that should be encouraged, not shot down with cynic and low-wit remarks.
But that's just my $0.02.

That is cool how your family can agree on music like this. And it's really no harm to your um...fetus. Opeth is one of the finer things in life tttt. Rock on!

CadenZ said:
I can't understand why people are behaving in such condescending, arrogant and narrow-minded ways, even towards fellow Opeth fans. Seems like most users posting on this forum have a mental age of around 13...this thread is among the friendlier I've browsed through, and that says a lot.
IMHO, positive thinking (like the stuff vixen started this thread with) is something that should be encouraged, not shot down with cynic and low-wit remarks.
Yeah, this forum is pretty sad :erk: Welcome.

CadenZ said:

:kickass:

"the only other thing that I can think of that might be bad is all the cigarette smoke."

The venue went smoke-free recently. All the smokers have to go outside if they want to toke.

The air quality's much better though!:Smokin:

vixenrouge said:
will be able to hear Opeth when my husband and I go to see them (our 3rd time!) on Nov 5th in Portsmouth. We are both really excited about our unborn child being able to experience their sounds in the womb, because they are one of our favourite bands.

I am sure some of you probably think I am absolutely crazy, but I can assure you that I am not.
I just want to share my excitment with other Opeth fans.

hahahaha what a retarded slut, you are so fucking stupid lmao