My 18 week old fetus....

i aint play this said:
^You are not making too much sense you know...

And here I was thinking you knew the english language. In case its the 'p' word troubling you,

pwnage: [.]
n, Pure Ownage as used in online gaming to stress your superiority on all levels. Spawned from the root word pwn, which originated as a misspelling of the word own.

William's pwnage in that game was complete and utter.

I guess you're going to enjoy it yourself.. And not only for the fetus, that would indeed be a bit odd :p Enjoy your concert anyway, Vixen :loco:

on a side note... Cant you get banned for saying completly retarded and useless shit like this?
i aint play this said:
hahahaha what a retarded slut, you are so fucking stupid lmao

CadenZ said:
I can't understand why people are behaving in such condescending, arrogant and narrow-minded ways, even towards fellow Opeth fans. Seems like most users posting on this forum have a mental age of around 13...this thread is among the friendlier I've browsed through, and that says a lot.
IMHO, positive thinking (like the stuff vixen started this thread with) is something that should be encouraged, not shot down with cynic and low-wit remarks.
But that's just my $0.02.

nicely said.

This sniping at each other is a violation of the forum guidlines and I'm completly sick of it. See "Spam"... and it's a bannable offense. Get and stay on topic or be banned... unless you think this or other topics are retarded... in which case you ignore the thread and it will fade away. More spam = ban. period.

CadenZ said:
I can't understand why people are behaving in such condescending, arrogant and narrow-minded ways, even towards fellow Opeth fans. Seems like most users posting on this forum have a mental age of around 13...this thread is among the friendlier I've browsed through, and that says a lot.
IMHO, positive thinking (like the stuff vixen started this thread with) is something that should be encouraged, not shot down with cynic and low-wit remarks.
But that's just my $0.02.
good point!! unfortunately if you continue to come here there will be more, there's always more. But, there are some decent people here.

opeth will make you miscarriage.

mikael actually gets up in the womb and eats the baby.

you then give birth to mikael and he makes you grow a moustache and writes more shitty music.

Foxeyrouge: I loved reading your post. Kids invade every section of your brain in a charming way, an your post is a prim example of that! Have a great time and take care. :)